ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl party eats.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
I know many of you will be attending or hosting Super Bowl parties and of course there will be lots of food. What will you contribute. Once again my wife and I will be going to my cousins house.Been going there for years. I usually make something different every year and my wife always makes chocolate chess pies. This year I'm bringing roast pork. I roast a pork tenderloin at about 250 degrees for several hours or until the thermometer tells me it's done. I then slice it thin , bring some hamburger buns with Cole slaw and a bottle of BBQ sauce southern style. I use Hursey's which is a one of the top BBQ places in N.C. Makes some awesome sandwiches. OFC

Usually chips and queso, potato skins, wings, ribs, and numerous fried appetizers (jalapeño poppers, mozzarella sticks, onion rings, etc.).

And beer.

Reactions: dbav and skysdad
With two young kids we haven’t done much for Super Bowl parties in recent years. Just gets late going anywhere with school the following day.

My wife will do some apps - buffalo chicken queso and wings - and I’ll do some slow-cooked ribs. We’ll have enough leftovers for the next few days.

Reactions: skysdad
Sky, you are hearby invited to my next and every subsequent party. Hope you like driving to NY.
Hitting a bar. Great Thai Chli wings. Sweet and spicy, big and fat! Also have good chicken quesadillas.

We don’t usually host or go to a party. The wife and I just do wings, chips and salsa/queso veggies and dip. She’ll make a dessert as well.

Well, my wife being the Italian she is, is making homemade lasagna now. Smells pretty good in my house about now!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT