ADVERTISEMENT

Stats and Stuff (MSU game)

Nov 23, 2016
.....well, well, well, we knew the zebras wouldn't let us win this game. I knew it going into the game, I even text my coaching buddies "This will take an all-time UNC effort to win against MSU and the 3 zebras in MSUs pocket." I was right. Jes' saying. o_O

-
Stat of the game was the completely lopsided officiating. We were whistled for committing 14 fouls (MSU 23 fouls), we shot 24 FTs (MSU 13 FTs).

- Luke looked terrific in his first real test without playing alongside Hicks/Woods/Meeks. He was 3-13 FG, and 2-7 FTs. The shimmy-fall-away brick at the end was pretty, it almost went in.

- Dook fans are going to say Theo flopped. Dont listen to them. Even though the video shows no contact was never made, why else would Theo have fallen to the ground?

- We got down 19 in the 2nd half and Roy finished the game with all 3 of his timeouts. Dean taught him that. I talked to my coaching buddies, they do that too with their under-12 AAU teams.

...Not a bad night at all for the Heels. Zebras never gave us a chance. Play that on a real neutral floor, we win that by 13. :cool:

.....well, well, well, we knew the zebras wouldn't let us win this game. I knew it going into the game, I even text my coaching buddies "This will take an all-time UNC effort to win against MSU and the 3 zebras in MSUs pocket." I was right. Jes' saying. o_O

-
Stat of the game was the completely lopsided officiating. We were whistled for committing 14 fouls (MSU 23 fouls), we shot 24 FTs (MSU 13 FTs).

- Luke looked terrific in his first real test without playing alongside Hicks/Woods/Meeks. He was 3-13 FG, and 2-7 FTs. The shimmy-fall-away brick at the end was pretty, it almost went in.

- Dook fans are going to say Theo flopped. Dont listen to them. Even though the video shows no contact was never made, why else would Theo have fallen to the ground?

- We got down 19 in the 2nd half and Roy finished the game with all 3 of his timeouts. Dean taught him that. I talked to my coaching buddies, they do that too with their under-12 AAU teams.

...Not a bad night at all for the Heels. Zebras never gave us a chance. Play that on a real neutral floor, we win that by 13. :cool:

You really can't make stuff up like this up. OFC

-

Not quite sure if this is a parody or a cut-and-paste of that dumbass' actual post.

Reactions: dukiejay
tenor.gif

Hahaha.....well played and nicely done. And as another poster alluded to, with Gary-7 it's hard to tell if this is a parody post or what he really came up with from last night's game.

Gary has added blown flops to his stats column. I will watch the game now and verify his count. Blown assists were off the chart last night I bet with all the missed layups and airballs.

Man what a doofus!

Man I was going to drop the hammer on that dude and had to back out my comment. I don't want to get banned on my own board.

It must be lonely in that basement and the only female you ever encounter is a relative. Now X-Rate that last sentence and that would have been in the ballpark of my omitted comment.

Reactions: DukefanKY
Some over at THR are finally starting to realize how full of shit that guy is.

I went over to THR after reading this to see what the real Gary wrote on the MSU game. It was not much different!

His coaching mafia must consist of rec league coaches for 5-7 year olds.

Reactions: 2 skerz 3
Some over at THR are finally starting to realize how full of shit that guy is.

The same group has known for quite a well, but they pick their spots in calling him out. His recent S&S was almost too easy. You will notice that any anti-Gary comment generally gets a good amount of likes. But when the inmates run the asylum there isn't much that can be done.

Gary-777 thats priceless. Go to the thread titled "Curious Read, Roy Hot". Gary really thinks he is some sort of official "reporter" and is such a total buffoon. Even usually supportive Mike Irby has called him out as well as many of the sensible sounding Cheats posters and yet he continues to blame the refs and deny his earlier statement at the same time. Some are pretty fed up with his "reporting". His reputation as the most stupid and obnoxious Cheat fan continues. Thats stuffs good entertainment at 1 AM in the morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
More proof of the Ref bias/NCCA conspiracy favoring Duke: Grayson wasn't T eed up for that meme. If the NCAA had any integrity, they would suspend Allen.

Reactions: dukephysics
Gary-777 thats priceless. Go to the thread titled "Curious Read, Roy Hot". Gary really thinks he is some sort of official "reporter" and is such a total buffoon. Even usually supportive Mike Irby has called him out as well as many of the sensible sounding Cheats posters and yet he continues to blame the refs and deny his earlier statement at the same time. Some are pretty fed up with his "reporting". His reputation as the most stupid and obnoxious Cheat fan continues. Thats stuffs good entertainment at 1 AM in the morning.

Gary is getting roasted on that thread. It's a thing of beauty.....

Reactions: tw3301
LOL! I just checked out that thread, what a pretentious turd! He's getting Wolfpacked!

I actually think nerd is smarter. The reason for that is because I’m still not totally sure nerd isn’t trolling all of us, whereas I think Gary-7 means everything he posts.
Who is nerd? Maybe I haven't been around long enough to know.
Oh, and even though I don't know nerd, Gary sets a low enough bar in the brains department that he's probably got it covered.

I actually think nerd is smarter. The reason for that is because I’m still not totally sure nerd isn’t trolling all of us, whereas I think Gary-7 means everything he posts.
Nerd is definitely smarter. There's no way a UNCheat assistant coach would sit down and talk with Gary at a local Denny's.

Reactions: dukiejay
I liked the parts where he was saying that UNC really should have won the game because they just needed to make like 7 more three pointers is all. Normally those shots would fall so we technically did beat them. Game was really pretty close except for making those shots!

I liked the parts where he was saying that UNC really should have won the game because they just needed to make like 7 more three pointers is all. Normally those shots would fall so we technically did beat them. Game was really pretty close except for making those shots!
I think he said something like if they shoot “just 15% better”, which is an absurdly high amount.

Got a question for the mods. Is gary-7 allowed to post here. If so I would love to have him over for a BBQ. OFC

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
Got a question for the mods. Is gary-7 allowed to post here. If so I would love to have him over for a BBQ. OFC
What kind of BBQ would that be Sky? I would like to stick a 3' skewer up his rear and out his idiotic mouth. (I would like someone else to skewer him though)

Reactions: skysdad
Who is nerd? Maybe I haven't been around long enough to know.
Oh, and even though I don't know nerd, Gary sets a low enough bar in the brains department that he's probably got it covered.

Historynerd was his name I think. Goes by another name now.

Reactions: PHXDukie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT