ADVERTISEMENT

Something to think about re: FSU game

If that’s the way you want to see it, fine. I see it that Tre and Zion are aggressive, but Bolden and DeLaurier need to be a little more aggressive.
Again, you're attributing it to a character attribute: how hard they play, how aggressive they play, etc. Zion may very well be the most unique and elite athlete Duke has ever had; judging others by what Zion is capable of is a good way to always be negative about the other guy.

I’ve said what I feel, now let’s move on to tonight’s game. Hope all the guys are ready.

I agree FSU is behind us now, why CRITIQUE the CRITIQUE of Saturday's game. We won, but could have our hands full in Cameron tonite in a potential "trap game" between FSU AND UVA.....

OFC

Reactions: Mac9192
So that means no more jokes from some about transfers that haven't happened, no jokes about why K doesn't play more guys, no more jokes about so and so being selfish, when no one is saying those things...

Oh wait, we know who says those things. Never mind. Carry on.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Did you actually just say FSU is behind us now? Heheh, so is Bagley.

You mentioned Bagley. I thought we were refraining from talking last year's team or players because it tends to spark controversy (especially when compared to this year's squad). Oh well...OFC

Reactions: Mac9192
LMMFAO ! You two dig up the past like a pair of fugging paleontologists. You guys really DO forget what you said 10 minutes ago. It’s bizarre at best. I know you’re old and have an excuse, what’s Macs? I’m asking you because you answer for him anyway.

How long are we going to think about the FSU game. Being the oldvfartbthatbI am forgot about ithe sometime yesterday. OFC

I can’t answer you, I’m so mad you two are friends .

The good thing we got out of this one, you two aren’t bringing up the past anymore. #positivemovement

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT