ADVERTISEMENT

So my post about Louisville was too much?? Lol.

KellenPatrick

Cameron Crazy
Feb 23, 2007
New York
Seems like almost EVERYTHING gets deleted by a certain mod around here. We discuss college bball, right? So why is the Louisville scandal out of bounds? I don't get it.

Discussing the scandal isn't out of bounds. Creating a whole new thread about one random post by one random poster on a board no one here probably ever even visits is probably why it was deleted.

There are a couple of things I want to touch on. One, everyone gets a thread deleted now and then if they create enough...I've had a few, and I know others that have. Sometimes it's obvious the reason why (such as a duplicate, etc.), and at other times not as obvious, but mods have a job of patrolling this board...and they do an excellent job of it.
Secondly, as a subset, I think constant negativity (especially about the same oh same oh ) is not going to go unnoticed.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad and tw3301
Seems like almost EVERYTHING gets deleted by a certain mod around here. We discuss college bball, right? So why is the Louisville scandal out of bounds? I don't get it.
If you want to post something about Louisville. Go to Rupp Rafters and post it on there. It's open season on Louisville..... You will be welcomed with open arms.

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
There are a couple of things I want to touch on. One, everyone gets a thread deleted now and then if they create enough...I've had a few, and I know others that have. Sometimes it's obvious the reason why (such as a duplicate, etc.), and at other times not as obvious, but mods have a job of patrolling this board...and they do an excellent job of it.
Secondly, as a subset, I think constant negativity (especially about the same oh same oh ) is not going to go unnoticed.

OFC

Yep. I had one deleted less than a week ago. Once it was deleted I realized how stupid it was and if allowed to stay up I would have been embarrassed. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Just a friendly tip. If a mod deleted it, bringing it up again, not a great move.

What?? This is a freaking message board not war. I should be scared? I just don't get it and would like an explanation. The UL thing IS kind of a big story in the sports world, let alone college bball.

Yep. I had one deleted less than a week ago. Once it was deleted I realized how stupid it was and if allowed to stay up I would have been embarrassed. OFC

Understand that, sky, but I thought the absurdity and amount of denial by UL fans, which I hadn't seen for myself before, was quite interesting. And the UL story is a big one in the world of college sports. Or at least I was lead to believe so.

What?? This is a freaking message board not war. I should be scared? I just don't get it and would like an explanation. The UL thing IS kind of a big story in the sports world, let alone college bball.

That’s the thing. It didn’t pertain to the Louisville story at all....but rather your obsession with reading other boards and being worried about what they’re saying.

It was an entire thread, not ONE post. Wow.

Oh wow, I didn't realize. I'll amend.

Creating a whole new thread about one random thread by one random poster on a board no one here probably visits...

I don't think anyone here is against discussion regarding the UL case. I know that because there are threads here discussing the UL case.

Reactions: tw3301 and dbav
It’s possible it was me, I honestly don’t remember, but if I did it there was good reasoning.

Reactions: dbav
Since this thread is still here and because, if I started a new one it would instantly get deleted, I will randomly say that if UK ever again says that they get F'd by the refs, even at home, after today thay can shut their scummy pie holes. That was comical.

And their schedule has been so pathetic that they are considering the win against I ranked Va. Tech as their signature win so far. Lol. When goofy looking Diallo is hitting deep threes you have to know it just isn't meant to be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT