ADVERTISEMENT

Smartest kid in the class.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
"I don't blame him. I wouldn't sit with them either. OFC

A teacher told her 6th grade class she was a Tarheel fan and asked how many of them were Tarheel fans.
All the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny.
The teacher asked Little Johnny why he didn’t raise his hand. Little Johnny said, "Because I'm a Duke fan."
The teacher asked him why he's a Duke fan.
Johnny answered, "Well, my Mom's a Duke fan and my Dad's a Duke fan, so I'm a Duke fan."
Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, "If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you?"
Johnny replied, "That would make me a Tarheel fan."

Last edited:
I love the look on the Duke kids face. Not intimidated at all. A true Duke fan. Looks Ike it was around 2006 and he's a JJ fan. Who knowas he could be a DI regular. OFC

Reactions: FearTheBeard
A uk buddy of mine asked me to come over Saturday for the UT - u ah Kay game. I gonna go because well, there's a Ton of free food and free beer. My wife is begging me not to wear my Zion Williamson jersey.....so I have a question for the board.

I have two. Do I wear the blue one or the black one???

A uk buddy of mine asked me to come over Saturday for the UT - u ah Kay game. I gonna go because well, there's a Ton of free food and free beer. My wife is begging me not to wear my Zion Williamson jersey.....so I have a question for the board.

Both. Why is this a question?

At halftime, you take one off, gesture like you’re offering it to the KY fan (you’re not) and ask him if he wants to root for a winner. Then say “118-84” and sit down like you’re confused at what just happened.

LNC

"I don't blame him. I wouldn't sit with them either. OFC

A teacher told her 6th grade class she was a Tarheel fan and asked how many of them were Tarheel fans.
All the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny.
The teacher asked Little Johnny why he didn’t raise his hand. Little Johnny said, "Because I'm a Duke fan."
The teacher asked him why he's a Duke fan.
Johnny answered, "Well, my Mom's a Duke fan and my Dad's a Duke fan, so I'm a Duke fan."
Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, "If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you?"
Johnny replied, "That would make me a Tarheel fan."

ya gotta love this one

DUKE BLUE

OFC

Reactions: DukefanKY
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT