ADVERTISEMENT

Semi OT: Jahlil Okafor Draft Preview

jerseyknight27

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jul 16, 2010
Hey guys a Rutgers fan here I come in peace! So me and a couple friends started a website for sports called OverTheGrill and we are doing draft previews so naturally we included your current C Jahlil Okafor! I wanna know what you guys think about it, and what I could add to make it better or what I should take away. I put the link below and any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Follow us on Twitter: @OverTheGrill

Link

Yeah your assessment of Okafor is pretty dead on. OFC

Like Skysdad said I think your assessment of Jah is pretty much spot on but I did noticed that when you listed his stats you have his stats at: 18.2 ppg 9.6 rpg 66.3 FG % but then in your assessment/description of his game, you have his stats at 18.3 ppg 9.4 rpg 66.1 FG %. Other than those 3 small things I think you did a pretty good write up on Jah

Hey guys. I am the founder of the site. Thanks for the feedback. The discrepancy on the stats is due to when the post was written initially compared to when it was published. I updated the stats today for his most recent statistics but forgot to update them in the post. Thanks for the feedback

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT