ADVERTISEMENT

Rotation and minutes

Theo played extended minutes in the last scrimmage, which is encouraging.

Surprised to see Theo take Mark off the dribble fro behind the 3 line and finish with a slam. We are going to like Theo.
That play really impressed me. He had the ball and was covered. Most guys would just look to pass. But Theo saw the opening and took it. I think he can be huge for us. (pun intended)

I think with Mark we all need to keep our expectations realistic. He's still young with very minimal playing experience. Yes, the time playing against Theo in practice will help. And yes he seems very, very talented. But our expectations of him should be more like those we'd have of a freshman. He's going to have some bad games. He's going to go up against a big man or two early that will make him look bad. He's going to have some ugly turnovers, some silly fouls, and have us scratching our heads from time to time throughout the season I'm sure. So let's be sure to try to not get too caught up in the individual bad moments and instead appreciate what I'm very much hoping will be an overall excellent season out of Mark.

Reactions: skysdad
I know it's old and simple to say, but it's about Health this year. The chemistry has been established. I'm now glad we had an influx of transfers going out, and the appropriate ones coming in with the freshmen. Baker, Moore and Roach are the leaders.

Duke will get the most out of the players. Plus we will play a legit non - conference schedule.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Flip is the #2 rated kid. I feel as though history tells us with our classes, he will certainly start. So much rides on Keels coming back.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT