ADVERTISEMENT

Rookie Blue Devils in the NBA for 2018-2019

bullcity gamer

Cameron Crazy
Oct 15, 2017
I believe Giles, Bagley, Carter, Allen, and Trent Jr. will all turn heads and produce for their teams as Rookies. I would love it if some of them were in consideration for ROY and the rest filled in the spots on the 1st and 2nd NBA All Rookie teams.

I believe Giles, Bagley, Carter, Allen, and Trent Jr. will all turn heads and produce for their teams as Rookies. I would love it if some of them were in consideration for ROY and the rest filled in the spots on the 1st and 2nd NBA All Rookie teams.

Q has a nice thread going that's following all of the summer league action. All of those players seem to be producing. It's pinned/sticky, so many people probably miss it.

Reactions: Quavarius

Leave him alone and let him play. Before it's all said and done just about every team would be willing to have him on their team and just like in college fans of whoever he plays for will love him. If he had gone to unc or UK his number would be up in the rafters. Any fan who denies this is lying or don't know gnat's rear end about basketball. OFC

Last edited:
I think Ayton or Doncic will win ROY. Doncic is the most ready of the rookies, and Ayton has a great chance to put up good numbers on a bad-but-improving team. Jackson at Memphis will play well, but there are better players on his team that will sap his chances.

I think Ayton or Doncic will win ROY. Doncic is the most ready of the rookies, and Ayton has a great chance to put up good numbers on a bad-but-improving team. Jackson at Memphis will play well, but there are better players on his team that will sap his chances.
I don't think Ayton will make it through the season healthy unless they limit his minutes to less than 25. I hope he proves me wrong, because I enjoy watching the big guy dominate.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/b...von-duval-heads-to-milwaukee-on-two-way-deal/

Trevon has signed a 2 year two-way deal with the Bucks. Apparently he will spend most of next year in the G-League.

Great franchise to be with, with Giannis the Bucks are gonna be a force for a long time. They also are gonna need a point guard real soon, Bledsoe's days in Milwaukee are numbered........

I love that pick up for both parties, the Bucks and Duval. That’s an athletic team they’re building.

I continue not liking his decision making at all......on and off the court . I don’t like the 2 way contracts much. Like settling. There’s pros and cons to it depending on the person/player though. Guess at this point for him you take what you can get.. Should have never left Duke....$$$$$$$$$... You made your bed lie in it ....Or get a new nanny! I fear he’ll have a lot of regrets in a few years. I really hope he makes it. He certainly has the talent.

Last edited:
I love that pick up for both parties, the Bucks and Duval. That’s an athletic team they’re building.

Although, Giannis is a guy who frequently has the ball in his hands, which I expect to only increase going forward (I've never seen a learning curve like his in sports), and TD isn't an off the ball player. Not that he'll start or anything, but it is interesting.

Although, Giannis is a guy who frequently has the ball in his hands, which I expect to only increase going forward (I've never seen a learning curve like his in sports), and TD isn't an off the ball player. Not that he'll start or anything, but it is interesting.

He won’t start for the foreseeable future. That second unit in Milwaukee is begging for an alpha. Tre could be that guy eventually.

Giannis is a freak and destined to be the next “best player in the NBA.” The guy is unreal and his work ethic borders on manic. I really hope he doesn’t get hurt in the World Cup qualifiers in September. I’m really not sure why he’s not on most superstars’ list of guys they’d want to play with.

I continue not liking his decision making at all......on and off the court . I don’t like the 2 way contracts much. Like settling. There’s pros and cons to it depending on the person/player though. Guess at this point for him you take what you can get.. Should have never left Duke....$$$$$$$$$... You made your bed lie in it ....Or get a new nanny! I fear he’ll have a lot of regrets in a few years. I really hope he makes it. He certainly has the talent.
Regarding the two way contract, if somehow he plays the mx 25 games in the NBA, then that's an extra $208,000 approximately.

Yea I read a lot about them . Great for certain players and not for others .I thought it was like 270k and 40 games or something.... I forget the numbers and details with that exactly. I won’t get into all the cons with it for Duval . To much to type . I’ll sum it up and just say I don’t like it:((for him) the whole situation.

Last edited:
Does a player on a 2-way contract get to their second contract faster? Because if the 2-way is only for say 2 years, and Duval shows out, it could end up being very good for him financially. Unless you're a lottery pick (and even sometimes if you are), the key is getting off that rookie deal ASAP. **all this assuming Duval performs well and earns a nice second contract**

Does a player on a 2-way contract get to their second contract faster? Because if the 2-way is only for say 2 years, and Duval shows out, it could end up being very good for him financially. Unless you're a lottery pick (and even sometimes if you are), the key is getting off that rookie deal ASAP. **all this assuming Duval performs well and earns a nice second contract**
If they play the max games allowed in the NBA portion of the contract, then the team has to sign them to an NBA contract if they want to continue to use their services at that level.

He won’t start for the foreseeable future. That second unit in Milwaukee is begging for an alpha. Tre could be that guy eventually.

Giannis is a freak and destined to be the next “best player in the NBA.” The guy is unreal and his work ethic borders on manic. I really hope he doesn’t get hurt in the World Cup qualifiers in September. I’m really not sure why he’s not on most superstars’ list of guys they’d want to play with.

I think the superstars don't want to bring in, or join, a guy that may well eclipse them. Possibly by a large margin. Most of the stars are perfectly happy for the Freak to toil in obscurity in Milwaukee.

Reactions: dukehokie
Yea I read a lot about them . Great for certain players and not for others .I thought it was like 270k and 40 games or something.... I forget the numbers and details with that exactly. I won’t get into all the cons with it for Duval . To much to type . I’ll sum it up and just say I don’t like it:((for him) the whole situation.

45 day max in the NBA (can count days that have no games too and there are "free days" at the start and end of the year). It's $75k if he never has any NBA days. It's closer to $275k with all 45 days included. The Bucks made sure that Marshall got as many days as possible so they are likely to treat him well. He cannot be signed by any other team and they can make him a restricted free agent at the end of the season.

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT