ADVERTISEMENT

RJ the new Nostradamus?

FearTheBeard

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 28, 2010
https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threads/rj-barrett-“we-are-going-to-kill-kentucky”.270441/

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/basketball-2/behind-the-scenes-stories-from-the-bahamas/

Enjoy! Post #3 is a doozy.

giphy.gif

Oh...and...RJ was 100% correct!

I tried to, but looks like I’ve been banned and I’ve never posted over there.....ever.

So, who all other than me is batting a thousand? That meaning banned from both thr and rump rafters??
I’m straight up banned from THR but only only muted on RR. Which is surprising, because I was going in on them after they lost to KSU.

I LOVE when we have a player that gets under their skin and that they hate!!! And the great thing is, that's about every year. Maybe because K is 7-2 against them?

Reactions: Quavarius

Love it! I told everyone in the summer RJ was the alpha that was needed last season.

I’ve watched the game about 10 times now. UK was so cocky in the warm ups (their demeanor) and Duke players were just calm as if they knew they were about to destroy Kentucky.

For you, was the Kentucky beatdown close to as satisfying as the 82-50 Carolina beatdown from yesteryear?

It was for me.

Man, when Duke was winning 82-50 against Kentucky, I was saying this score looks familiar (in real time).

To me it is close to satisfying because we won’t play them again until 2021 and because their fans trash talked ALL summer long. Also, it was the first year of the Challenge being played on the opening night of college basketball made it satisfying.

For you, was the Kentucky beatdown close to as satisfying as the 82-50 Carolina beatdown from yesteryear?

It was for me.
Hell no. Kentucky isn’t our rival, it’s just another school with an obnoxious deluded fan base. Go back and read my posts in that thread, I guaranteed a duke victory and put up my AV AND sig.

It’s ok. I took screenshots.

I had a feeling they would go back and delete as much of their trash talking as possible. Kind of sad they can’t man up and own what they posted.
Lock that mug down and call it a day. No need to delete, we all know it happened (and have proof ).

LMMFAO! That thread was chock FULL of trash talk. Loved the guy with all the bullet points explaining how UK was going to crush us. It had all the goodies, Zion can only dunk on short white hs kids, we didn’t have the size to compete with theirs, Tre will never handle their pgs , RJ was a hs Star in Canada but would find out that shit doesn’t work against Kentucky, even if we were to win it would be by no more than 5 or 6 points max. I wonder if the dude who wrote all that is still living?

LMMFAO! That thread was chock FULL of trash talk. Loved the guy with all the bullet points explaining how UK was going to crush us. It had all the goodies, Zion can only dunk on short white hs kids, we didn’t have the size to compete with theirs, Tre will never handle their pgs , RJ was a hs Star in Canada but would find out that shit doesn’t work against Kentucky, even if we were to win it would be by no more than 5 or 6 points max. I wonder if the dude who wrote all that is still living?

The one yet killed me was the guy talking about Barrett when he is in his senior year!!!

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT