ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when Nassir Little was a projected top 5 pick?

White is climbing the boards. He is working his way into a lottery pick. Is it because or Roy, or despite Roy, though?

I'm not a fan of Little and his immature attitude. Nor phony Roy who lets him get away with that.

But, this thread is absurd. If he stays there and wins a title in two years, then, wouldn't you rather see that happen for your team (Duke) than be watching, say, Cam Reddish as the 7th-8th man with the Timberwolves in two years?

Kyle Singler was a top 10 rated player (#8 in at least one service) and took 4 years to be ready for the NBA. Which was great for Duke because he led us to a title his Jr. year. But, I wouldn't criticize him b/c he was not ready for the draft after one season.

And, one could say the reverse about the guards recruited. Coby White was a lower rated player and is having a bigger year than Tre, largely because Tre can't shoot from the outside at all.

But, most of all, you don't want to eat your words if UNC, heaven forbid, winds up winning a title this year with Little having a similar performance to today (20/7) off the bench.

GTHC

Did anyone watch Koach’s press conference yesterday when he was talking about Zion? He was saying how when you’re good enough, attention comes to you even when you aren’t seeking it, and sometimes the ones seeking all the attention probably don’t deserve it. I don’t think he was referring to anyone specifically but I immediately thought of Little.

I want little gone. Don't think I could take brim another year much less 2 or 3. OFC

Reminds me of the Tar Heel great PJ Harrison. Or was it JP Hairston? TJ Harren?
You’re thinking of OAD stud Harrison Black Falcon Barnes winning the national championship in his glorious star studded one year in college.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT