ADVERTISEMENT

Recruits @ Syracuse Game

JCColsCane

All American
Dec 1, 2014
Hey guys, just a little change of pace here before we get ready for Wake, did anyone hear how the recruiting visits went? I only knew of Jayson Tatum visiting, but I saw an excerpt somewhere that said "recruit(s) visit with the Crazies?
I didn't see them, nor did I see any signs in the Crazy section. Anybody know who the visitors were?
Actually, I got so spoiled by the Crazies from the last 2 games (noise), that I didn't think they were really into it against Cuse?
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

chase jeter went into the crazies like he did last year...he took tatum w/ him....i noticed a jason tatum chant towards the end of the game..

I'm looking forward to senior night. I know it is a school night but are any recruits coming? I love senior nights and what a time for recruits to come although the chance of seeing one themselves is doubtful. OFC

Originally posted by skysdad:
I'm looking forward to senior night. I know it is a school night but are any recruits coming? I love senior nights and what a time for recruits to come although the chance of seeing one themselves is doubtful. OFC
Unfortunately, most top recruits don't even want to stay long enough for their sophomore nights.

Originally posted by BOOGIEMAN1914:
chase jeter went into the crazies like he did last year...he took tatum w/ him....i noticed a jason tatum chant towards the end of the game..
Boogie, thanks for the info. I just saw a picture of Chase & Jayson sitting together. I was hoping the Crazies would chant something for him, would love to see him at Duke!! Hope Chase is a good recruiter!!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT