ADVERTISEMENT

Random Jokes Thread...

Drew Brees expresses his opinion. A bunch of douche bags disagree with his opinion and try to shame him for having an opinion that does not concur with theirs.

A mushroom walks into a bar and asks the prettiest woman there if she'd like to go out with him. She asks why she should go out with a mushroom. His response: "because I'm a fungi".

Last edited:
A mushroom walks into a bar and asks the prettiest woman there if she'd like to go out with him. She asks why she should go out with a mushroom. His response: "because I'm a fungi".

That's terrible dbav! Thanks for the laugh. :)

Reactions: dbav
Here’s 2 different blonde jokes.

“A blonde is driving down the road when she sees a blonde sitting in a row boat in the middle of a field so she stops and rolls her window down then yells “it’s blondes like you that give us a bad name and if I could swim I’d swim out there abs kick your butt”

“A blonde is driving down the road and gets pulled over and a female blonde cop walks up to her car and asks for her driver’s license.

The blonde asks the female blonde cop what it would look like and the female blonde cop tells her that it will be square and have her picture on it.

She pulls a square mirror out of her purse and looks at it then hands it to the female blonde cop and asks her if that’s it and the blonde female blonde cop looks at it and says yes that’s it but I didn’t realize that you were a cop.”

Here’s 2 different blonde jokes.

“A blonde is driving down the road when she sees a blonde sitting in a row boat in the middle of a field so she stops and rolls her window down then yells “it’s blondes like you that give us a bad name and if I could swim I’d swim out there abs kick your butt”

“A blonde is driving down the road and gets pulled over and a female blonde cop walks up to her car and asks for her driver’s license.

The blonde asks the female blonde cop what it would look like and the female blonde cop tells her that it will be square and have her picture on it.

She pulls a square mirror out of her purse and looks at it then hands it to the female blonde cop and asks her if that’s it and the blonde female blonde cop looks at it and says yes that’s it but I didn’t realize that you were a cop.”

Lmao, Die their both great!!:) OFC

Reactions: Liftee
How do you circumcise a man from Kentucky?

kick his sister in the back of the head.

Here’s one that I’ve seen on Facebook a few times over the last couple of days.

What concert costs 45 cents?

My uncle was a ventriloquist dummy. He died drinking furniture polish. It was a slow death, but a great finish.

Reactions: meisperplexed
A little boy & his Mom were at their favorite beach one day. The boy and his mom were quiet while enjoying the breeze and looking around at the various sights.

Boy: "Mom, what is an alcoholic?"

Mom: "See those two boats out there on the water? An alcoholic would see four."

Boy: "But there is only one boat Mom."

Mom: "Crap"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT