ADVERTISEMENT

Quinn

Voldukie

All Conference
Mar 14, 2002
DC METRO
Killing it... Making the Most of his opportunity with Steph and Klay out. Last Three games 28pts., 25pts., and 20pts - all while shooting +50%. I think he will earn a long term deal in the offseason - hopefully to stay in Oakland. Kerr has to be impressed that this Backup PG can (almost) match the 40 Min production of his all-stars. One of my All time Favs

Way to go Quinn! Maybe Steph is product of system....;)

He has been tearing it UP. Great last couple of games. Quinn was a BOSS in the G league... hoping he sticks. Draymond Green and the rest are big fans of his.

I can remember when some of us here didn't even want to see him on the court when he played for us. OFC

Reactions: dbav
There were some pretty vicious attacks made at him after the way 2014 ended....and by some 'regular' posters who still post here today.
FTR, I wasn't a fan (then), but I also wasn't here then, and I don't think I ever said anything really terrible.

His senior year is one of the more redemptive years I've ever seen.

He played great, they might have even won hat game last night if he had played the whole 4th quarter. There was a noticeable drop in production when he was out. He’s playing great, incredibly proud of him.

Looks like Quinn will be handling the PG duties for the most talented team in the world. Steph is out for the regular season with an MCL sprain. Quinn has been playing great, hoping he can keep it up down the stretch. Very cool story, happy for him.

Love that he’s in the spotlight now. Undoubtedly his best chance to lock down that elusive long term contract if he hadn’t already based on his play this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT