ADVERTISEMENT

Quick observation on us and the NCAA Tournament.

Showenuff

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2006
You know how it seems throughout the season, we always seem to have a team that plays with tons of whistles, we get very little contact throughout the ACC play , then we get to the dance and the physicality cranks up a lot. Teams play more physical and it seems to affect us. We never seem to have that toughness. Different this year. This team will thrive in physical tough games. Probably play way better than they are now fearing ticky tack calls. We are great now, but man, we are gonna be beastly when these guys settle in. Very excited.

I'd like to see how Zion reacts to a team trying to rough him up, that could be interesting, lol.

You know how it seems throughout the season, we always seem to have a team that plays with tons of whistles, we get very little contact throughout the ACC play , then we get to the dance and the physicality cranks up a lot. Teams play more physical and it seems to affect us. We never seem to have that toughness. Different this year. This team will thrive in physical tough games. Probably play way better than they are now fearing ticky tack calls. We are great now, but man, we are gonna be beastly when these guys settle in. Very excited.

Agree 100%. I believe this team will thrive in tough play. I think we have a couple that WANT you to bring it!!!

OT but anybody see Michigan play yet ? Dangerous. If we don’t win it all I got them now. Based off my 5 minutes of watching them I will say :)

I’m just picturing a squirrel with nuts in its mouth sitting in a tree ...That’s cheeky to me...? Let me pull out ol reliable and look this sh!t up lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT