ADVERTISEMENT

Preaseason potential

Dont believe you or any Tar Heel saying "we just won the whole thing so I can deal with not being as good." Haha- you seriously think we believe that. Your coach and fans are obsessed w/"COPY K." Thats win back to back nattys- Roy would almost kill to equal that feat accomplished by K '91-'92.

No other ACC coach has done it, not even Dean, who had a TREMENDOUS CHANCE in '94 until the 1St weekend meltdown against BC.

OFC

Hart, I really don't care what you think, nor do I care much about what K did in the 90s. My team just won a championship. Roy is a hall of fame coach, and I'm grateful to have him.

I'm just telling you now, I don't plan on getting into pointless arguments with you. I think Duke has a tremendously talented team this year, but as with any team there are question marks. If you want to talk about that, be my guest. Otherwise, I'm not engaging you.

giphy.gif

Hart, I really don't care what you think, nor do I care much about what K did in the 90s. My team just won a championship. Roy is a hall of fame coach, and I'm grateful to have him.

I'm just telling you now, I don't plan on getting into pointless arguments with you. I think Duke has a tremendously talented team this year, but as with any team there are question marks. If you want to talk about that, be my guest. Otherwise, I'm not engaging you.

Hey bud you're fair game when you come over here and your team just winning a natty wont buy you a meal at the Mayberry Cafe once new hoops season rolls around.Quite a legacy your "HOF" coach is leaving- ask him how he liked Nashville this week, lol....

Btw Einstein you just "engaged" me by responding....OFC

Hey bud you're fair game when you come over here and your team just winning a natty wont buy you a meal at the Mayberry Cafe once new hoops season rolls around.Quite a legacy your "HOF" coach is leaving- ask him how he liked Nashville this week, lol....

Btw Einstein you just "engaged" me by responding....OFC
Haha!! I was thinking the exact same thing about the engaging part....I wasn't sure whether Dukehokie's popcorn was waiting for your response, or waiting to see if they get to "retain" that natty!! #Tarnished

Haha!! I was thinking the exact same thing about the engaging part....I wasn't sure whether Dukehokie's popcorn was waiting for your response, or waiting to see if they get to "retain" that natty!! #Tarnished

Bring some beer w/that popcorn DukeKy, we'll hoist a few when CB comes over here about the sanctimonious Hall of Shamer, #RoyKnewThatsWhyHeHadToStayTwo

OFC

Reactions: DukefanKY
Bosh was a beast back in the day, so that's certainly something. Can he shoot well long range?
I'm only going off what our insiders and those that have seen him play. Think he is ok from long range but not his strength. Everyone says we fortunate to have him

I'm only going off what our insiders and those that have seen him play. Think he is ok from long range but not his strength. Everyone says we fortunate to have him

Anyone would be fortunate to get the #1 player in the class. He should be a force without a doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT