ADVERTISEMENT

Popular televisions shows you did not like.

Love Cheers.

Hate Fraiser.

Can't agree there at all, I thought Frasier was great.

I liked Cheers a lot at the time but it hasn't aged well to me for some reason. Although I still like the bar wars episodes.

How I Met Your Mother and Everybody Loves Raymond. Tried watching multiple episodes of both and found both of them horrible... I mean not remotely funny.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I Love Lucy, Happy Days, Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, American Horror Story, Downton Abby, Supernatural, Grey's Anatomy (any medical show really), any reality TV show, any kind of contest show involving singing or displaying some kind of "talent", Sex and the City, Friday Night Lights, M*A*S*H, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, 90210, Melrose Place, The Crown, and Mad Men. I am sure there are a ton more. Those are off of the top of my head though.

Reactions: christophero
Can't agree there at all, I thought Frasier was great.

I liked Cheers a lot at the time but it hasn't aged well to me for some reason. Although I still like the bar wars episodes.

How I Met Your Mother and Everybody Loves Raymond. Tried watching multiple episodes of both and found both of them horrible... I mean not remotely funny.

Family members have tried to get me to watch Raymond for years; painfully bad. The pace and speed of it is atrocious, and the writers' main philosophy appears to be 'let's just throw a bunch of crap at the wall" and hope something sticks.
Big Bang is almost as bad, but Raymond is in a class of its own.

Re: Laverne and Shirley I'm watching the last season when Cindy Williams left. It's still called Laverne and Shirley but there's only Laverne. I think Williams came back at the end. the show jumped the shark when they moved to LA.

Last edited:
Mr Rogers Neighborhood. It sickened me. My boss went on a beautiful rant about losing two hours of his life watching the Tom Hanks movie about him

Reactions: hart2chesson
So many...but 'All in the Family' comes to mind quickly. My father loved it, but I was never much of a fan.

OFC

With ya there Dirt. Archie is a throughly unlikable character. Now, I love so many shows from the time period though, The Jeffersons, Sanford & Son, Taxi, Three's Company, etc.

Reactions: christophero
Roseanne (the original) I never watched it when they brought it back and also never watched The Connors when Roseanne got cancelled after Roseanne’s tweet on Twitter.

I don't care for police/crime shows for the most part, although Prime Suspect and Cracker, 2 British shows from the 90's, are amazing.

I think Schneider had the hots for Bonnie Franklin, or at least I hope so. I never liked TJ Hooker, despite being a huge ST fan.

And don't get me started on Schneider. What a perv; something tells me the units without Valerie Bertinelli didn't have so much "plumbing issues".

Perv or a man? Can't say I blame him one bit...I would have spent as much time in that apartment as I could if Valerie was there...then or now lol

Reactions: topps coach
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT