ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Gameball Duke vs. Miami

Who gets the gameball?

• Frank "Action" Jackson: 16 pts - 6 reb - 3 ast - 1 stl

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • Other - because I sure cannot think of anyone else that even deserves to be mentioned.

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
UGGGGGHHHH!

I was putting up sheetrock all day at my mountain house so just finished watching. Waste of some perfectly good DVR space.

I deleted Spartacus for this?

-Huge lid on the basket today. Nothing was going in - so many went halfway down I was ready for a surprise inspection.

- If it were not for Frank Jackson this would have been a runaway. Albeit a low scoring runaway.

- We could not take care of the ball at all! Nor could we manage to take advantage of the 21 offensive rebounds!!!!!

Reactions: Mac9192
Frank gets it. I thought Bolden gave us some very good minutes as well. He played well defensively and affected a lot of Miami's shots.

Reactions: dbav
Gave it to Luke because he scored his 1000th point in today's game and that's a heck of an accomplishment considering he has only been at Duke for two years! Congrats to him!

Reactions: MyDudeG
Frank gets it. I thought Bolden gave us some very good minutes as well. He played well defensively and affected a lot of Miami's shots.
I thought Frank played pretty well also. He turned the ball over some but all in all good game by him.

Gave it to Luke because he scored his 1000th point in today's game and that's a heck of an accomplishment considering he has only been at Duke for two years! Congrats to him!
Such a great accomplishment from Luke! What's crazy is the fact that I think this may have been Luke's worst game of the season. It seemed like Miami's athleticism really frustrated him and unfortunately we did not get the All-American Luke we really needed without Grayson today.

Gave it to Frank even though the turnover right before halftime seemed to spark Miami to start the second half Thought overall he had one of his better games of the year.

UGGGGGHHHH!

I was putting up sheetrock all day at my mountain house so just finished watching. Waste of some perfectly good DVR space.

-Huge lid on the basket today. Nothing was going in - so many went halfway down I was ready for a surprise inspection.

- If it were not for Frank Jackson this would have been a runaway. Albeit a low scoring runaway.

- We could not take care of the ball at all! Nor could we manage to take advantage of the 21 offensive rebounds!!!!!

I'll say this, despite the loss, we put up 21 offensive boards against the second best rebounding team in the ACC. The extra minutes for Harry and Ques will pay off, once they can get their touch.

Such a great accomplishment from Luke! What's crazy is the fact that I think this may have been Luke's worst game of the season. It seemed like Miami's athleticism really frustrated him and unfortunately we did not get the All-American Luke we really needed without Grayson today.
I think it was his worst game! Had to have been.

Good thing Bolden and Giles are developing so well now that there are 2 games left. Should be pretty good next season.

UGGGGGHHHH!

Where's your mountain house

Of all the years I have watched Duke games I never stopped watching until the final buzzer until the 2013 game at Miami. I decided that it was best for my mental health to not finish that game. Today I was getting so angry watching this team that I turned my tv off when Miami went up 35-25. I turned it back on when the score was 43-43 and then I got angry all over again. Should have never turned it back on.

But Jackson played well so he gets it

Last edited:
UGGGGGHHHH!

You should have recorded it to DVD and sent it to this team. Shoot at this point I'll take a bunch of angry gladiators,lol

Reactions: pisgah101
I have a house in Avery County, NC. It was a foreclosure. Up until 1970 it was a small dairy barn. My wife and I have been working on it for two years. We will be in this summer.
Sounds like you've figured this "life" thing out. Enjoy it, brother.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT