• Javin Delaurier: 6 pts - 6 - reb - 2 stl - 4 blk

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Alex O'Connell: 10 pts - 2 reb - 1 ast - 1 blk

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
Sorry for the delay guys. This is a rough week for me. I am finishing my house because I am moving in Thursday..

Spent Sunday after my regular job sanding and refinishing floors. 7+ hours of just sanding.

Headed their yesterday after work and painted.

Anyway enough pity fishing.

I went with Javin. He was all over the court. His energy and athleticism is exactly the complimentary piece this team needs

Reactions: hart2chesson
Marvin was our best player and played with efficiency. He made 9-of-15 from the field, was 5-for-6 at the line, grabbed eight boards and mixed it up.

I voted for Marvin, but want to give Javin some love. He does a lot that doesn't show up in he stats. He's everywhere on defense really shows a good IQ with switches and picking up cutters, grabs big rebounds, etc. I saw someone elsewhere say that he's the Swiss army knife of this team and I think that's a good metaphor.

Without looking at stats, I felt Carter had the greatest impact on the game. Eventually Furman just didn't want to go inside any more, like that one guy who had a layup and passed out because he knew Carter was still in the building somewhere.

I'm going with Bags, but Wendell, and Trevon were excellent. Also Javin, and Alex contributed greatly. Grayson didn't shoot well again, but he passed the ball really well, and had some steals & rebounds.
I thought it was a solid game, and we won handily without having to make 20 three's. And if this team is knocking down 3's they'll be almost impossible to beat.

OFC

Reactions: jcdevilfan
I went with Trevon. I liked how lose he seemed to play. The more confident he becomes, the more the roof is the limit for this team.

Went with Bags, but I see the argument for Wendell, Trevon, and even get Alex receiving some votes.....guess that means we are playing some good team ball!!!

Went with Alex, just because he already has a "fan club" among the Crazies! Did you folks see the sign after he scored?! :) I loved it and I am definitely a fan. Kid is Duke all over and is going to bring a lot of energy, not to leave out that he is fearless, and will be when the ACC schedule starts!
Ok, so Bag, Wendell, and Trevon dominated.
Go Duke!
OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT