ADVERTISEMENT

Players in the Nike eveny

Of the Duke players, Tre was on the championship team and was counted on as a team leader.

Emmitt Williams was his usual high-energy self. He grabbed boards and had put backs. That's what he does and he does it better than anybody in his class. I really hope Duke pulls out all the stops with him.

Keldon Johnson isn't fully on Duke's radar, as a matter of fact, after his Kentucky visit, I can't imagine anyone else can pull him at this point, but I know the kid, he's and excellent individual and he probably had the best camp of anyone. He was borderline top 20, but is now probably cemented as a top 15 maybe top 10 player after this. He scores at every level, and has a budding handle to match. I wish we went for him over Langford.

Of the college counselors, Tre was listed among the most impressive as leaders and players.

Reactions: hart2chesson
How did Bolden and Grayson do?btw thanks Hokie

I know Grayson struggled against Oni from Yale, but that guy is a terror on defense. It is what it is in that setting. Bolden I haven't heard anything about, which isn't necessarily great. The counselors mainly play pick up with some of the high school campers and pros that come in. They will also run through some drills.

Pick up isn't Ques's strongest showcase. Hopefully with a point guard and a plan, he'll live up to his lofty potential.

Trevon apparently held his own with guys like Troy Brown, Paul George, DeAaron Fox, and others. We'll see what happens because this team has some outlandish possibilities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT