ADVERTISEMENT

PJ at it again

DukeDenver

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2010
Triad, NC
Back in trouble with the law. We’ll see what the report says this time.

tenor.gif

Innocent until proven guilty.

But that kid is a dumbass.

You are right about both statements. I can help but remember the Duke LX team and how many lives nifong and his stupidity and greed he destroyed and he pretty much got away with a crime himself. So lets wait this one out but don't let it get swept under that very large carolina blue rug along with all the other dirt. And you are for sure correct on the second sentence. He was a dumb ass, is still a dumb ass and always will be a dumb ass. Maybe hof coach roy williams has an extra house he can put up poor old p.j. up. OFC

You are right about both statements. I can help but remember the Duke LX team and how many lives nifong and his stupidity and greed he destroyed and he pretty much got away with a crime himself. So lets wait this one out but don't let it get swept under that very large carolina blue rug along with all the other dirt. And you are for sure correct on the second sentence. He was a dumb ass, is still a dumb ass and always will be a dumb ass. Maybe hof coach roy williams has an extra house he can put up poor old p.j. up. OFC

Yeah, I don't know if PJ is guilty of this or not (hope he isn't), but I've always felt PJ just seems to have a knack for finding trouble.

OFC

You know old kj is beginning to grow on me. He seems to give us new material even now and then. For reason he is found guilty of these charges I suggest the just turn him over to hof coach roy williams for punishment. He really had an affect oc jp last with all that running. Straightened lg out for at least a few months. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I'm sure the cheats from "We Are Family University" would just like PJ to dissapear from the face of the earth as he seems to not understand the difference between right and wrong. Maybe thats just what that class of AFAM studies taught him though.

I'm sure the cheats from "We Are Family University" would just like PJ to dissapear from the face of the earth as he seems to not understand the difference between right and wrong. Maybe thats just what that class of AFAM studies taught him though.

If it's the carolina way and carolina family the way tar heels define both pj will be well taken care of and so should rashad mccants. OFC

He was framed. If it was a cowardly, vicious assault it must have been Grayson. Every one knows that he is the greatest villain to ever play in the ACC. He is the source of all evil and K and everyone associated with Duke are enablers with no ethics or character.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
I met PJ when he was in his prep year at Hargrave. I didn't get a great feeling from him then. Looks like my intuition was right. This guy is a habitual poor decision maker. He is indeed a black eye on the Heels program and yes, I wish he would just disappear. Shame too because he had loads of talent.

Reactions: hart2chesson
For reason he is found guilty of these charges I suggest the just turn him over to hof coach roy williams for punishment. He really had an affect oc jp last with all that running. Straightened lg out for at least a few months. OFC

Right Sky! All that extra running helps keeps him in better shape to elude authorities!

OFC

Reactions: Dukeman and skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT