ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games

I didn't realize that Brooks had only one rebound in 33 minutes. I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he doesn't look right

I didn't realize that Brooks had only one rebound in 33 minutes. I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he doesn't look right

He'll have a double- double average of 30 and 15 vs Duke.I actually thought Brooks was doing fine until Roy suddenly didnt start him couple games. Williams blamed his defense, or did Ol Roy want to just get a look at Bacon and the powerful DayRon Sharpe together??? OFC

Currently watching Iowa and wondering why we donā€™t recruit the goofy looking white kids that can shoot the lights out and will stay 4 years

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Currently watching Iowa and wondering why we donā€™t recruit the goofy looking white kids that can shoot the lights out and will stay 4 years

Because most aren't 5 stars and not ranked in the top 20 of their class.

But I'd take most all of them anyway

I'm a goofy looking white guy and don't resent the phrase at all. I suspect that we would not be allowed to say goofy looking black guys. I'm not sure why

We can still compete every year with lesser talent.
Not unless we go full on UVA and drain the clock every single possession. The reason they can win every year with lesser talent is because their play style simply allows for bad offense. Not saying I'd be against that but, K won't be going for it as long as he's at the helm.

Reactions: Quavarius
Not unless we go full on UVA and drain the clock every single possession. The reason they can win every year with lesser talent is because their play style simply allows for bad offense. Not saying I'd be against that but, K won't be going for it as long as he's at the helm.
2010 Duke team is a perfect example. Upperclassmen, shot well, good D, didnā€™t beat themselves,

Would you rather play fast or win games? Cause right we are doing neither

It is way too early to say what this year will be like for Duke. UNC and UVa are rounding into shape after some rocky starts and there is no obvious to think the same won't happen for Duke.
UNC is still pretty meh at 8-5. But for Duke, no one is really consistent save for Hurt, Johnson, who could turn the corner, still hasn't had a good game outside of the first game of the season and we don't play great defense.

In the 1992 championship game first half we were shooting less than thirty percent and we were winning. Defense and rebounding was the difference plus going to the foul line.

I think UVA beats us badly with those lesser recruits.

Reactions: Duke1783
UNC is still pretty meh at 8-5. But for Duke, no one is really consistent save for Hurt, Johnson, who could turn the corner, still hasn't had a good game outside of the first game of the season and we don't play great defense.
Johnson is one and done we expect that. What is going to be frustrating is that 4 more players will declare or test the waters despite not being anywhere near NBA ready

Nothing wrong with testing the waters. Honestly, more kids should do it.

I don't know if anyone seen UVA yesterday. They have no reason to slow it down this year,they have 3pt threats all over.

Theyā€™re more prone to test the waters when they play for Duke. Doesnā€™t mean they are ready, just they get more exposure here. Helps and hurts.

Reactions: Duke1783
Koprivica for Florida State is fabulous. His stats are ordinary, but his influence upon the game is tremendous

Baylor has players that are 23-24 years old. They are good too, not some 5th year practice players. Wonder if they come back?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT