ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games

Bruins on the upswing. They were playing pretty good most of the season before their 4 game skid, they were playing like a 5 seed most of the year.

How the heck is Jazung even a possibility to come back and Wong declared without an agent, and Alvarado contemplating returning for a 5th year while we lose DJ?
Maybe him leaving got us Kerls and maybe that is a plus. Nonetheless, it drives me crazy some of the guys we lose while other programs wind up keeping guys who outperformed the guys we lost.

That is true. If UCLA were Duke, Juzang would be 100 percent gone, as would Jaquez, and Campbell and Reily would be testing the waters at least. They did lose their big man to the NBA last year and their PG to the G league. Other than Williams, if a Duke guy even appears on one 2nd round mock draft they fly out the door. Kentucky too.

Reactions: timo0402
That is true. If UCLA were Duke, Juzang would be 100 percent gone, as would Jaquez, and Campbell and Reily would be testing the waters at least. They did lose their big man to the NBA last year and their PG to the G league. Other than Williams, if a Duke guy even appears on one 2nd round mock draft they fly out the door. Kentucky too.
Right?

Reactions: christophero
With UCLA landing a 5 star PG does Tyger Campbell enter the portal? I suppose they could play together as the freshman is 6-3.
Edit: never mind the PG is a junior.

Last edited:
Watching the second half of Duke Carolina 99. Funny to hear Vitale discuss Duke players leaving early. "Brand loves Duke. He seems like a 4 year guy. Avery told me he has no plans to leave." Langdon is one for ten. I like Langdon but every game I've seen recently he seems to struggle mightily. Brand having trouble with Haywood's size. Maggette a bit out of control. Carrawell and Avery were our glue guys that game. Even with Langdon and Brand struggling and Battier out we are still up 17 at their place. Damn that team was good. Maggette with 11 rebounds and 11 points. Quite a weapon off the bench. Oh man Maggette with the crossover and dunk. Battier was laughing on the bench. It's annoying to me that we didn't win the title that year; I think that team could have beaten the 91 team. Heresy I know.

Last edited:
BJ Boston was in the car behind and appears to be ok. I feel sick. They were returning from a workout.

Reactions: KDSTONE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT