ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ty Lawson showing nothing but love to Roy Williams

Does hof coach roy williams have a response? Looks like to me ty would be a liitle more detailed. This now becomes speculation.OFC
No response yet from HOF Coach Roy Williams. From what I gather on Twitter, ol’ Roy Warner NBA gm’s of Ty’s drinking and gambling problems.

Reminds me of the time Coach K warned NBA gm’s not to draft Zion because of his overheating problem. Oh wait, they never happened.

No response yet from HOF Coach Roy Williams. From what I gather on Twitter, ol’ Roy Warner NBA gm’s of Ty’s drinking and gambling problems.

Reminds me of the time Coach K warned NBA gm’s not to draft Zion because of his overheating problem. Oh wait, they never happened.

I wonder if mccants is still going over to the williams house for "nanner puddin" OFC

Hmm 2 former National Champions from the 05 and 09 tar hole teams have had negative things to say about the cheating filth of unc and their ring leader. I wonder if Berry, Luke Maye, or Fat Cheeks Meeks will be the next Tar Heel to throw Roy under the bus

I don't think that the 2017 team will have any detractors from within. The 2005 and 2009 teams were by far the most talented. The 2017 championship was a good coaching job. The program was under scrutiny. It seemed like the 2017 UNC players really trusted their teammates and coaches

[QUOTE="Quavarius, post: 11425152, member: 1506"

Sounds like Ty has more to say as well...[/QUOTE]

Reactions: skysdad
I don't think that the 2017 team will have any detractors from within. The 2005 and 2009 teams were by far the most talented. The 2017 championship was a good coaching job. The program was under scrutiny. It seemed like the 2017 UNC players really trusted their teammates and coaches

Possibly, even so that team should have been ruled ineligible to play in NCAA TOURNEY... OFC

Reactions: skysdad and Liftee
I wish one of these ‘reports’ came from a more reputable player. McCants is certifiably insane....and if he’s not, he should be. Lawson was always a different cat, too. Just angry. He had a lot baggage....baggage follows guys. Is it a complete coincidence that McCants and Lawson, both uber-talented, managed to derail their own careers? Maybe. But I tend to lean they did it themselves.

If an Ellington, J. Jackson, Paige, etc. were saying these things I take more credence.

Crap goes on in these programs that none of us would ever have a clue about unless a guys opens their mouth. Duke has ‘em, too.

I wish one of these ‘reports’ came from a more reputable player. McCants is certifiably insane....and if he’s not, he should be. Lawson was always a different cat, too. Just angry. He had a lot baggage....baggage follows guys. Is it a complete coincidence that McCants and Lawson, both uber-talented, managed to derail their own careers? Maybe. But I tend to lean they did it themselves.

If an Ellington, J. Jackson, Paige, etc. were saying these things I take more credence.

Crap goes on in these programs that none of us would ever have a clue about unless a guys opens their mouth. Duke has ‘em, too.

You're spot on, DJ. Even though I love to pick on Roy, and blame him as much as possible:p...they have no one to blame for their failures but themselves. You have to work hard to fail when you're that talented, and yet they found a way.
That said, I still love to see those Heel fans squirm while vomiting their Carolina Way Family piousness out one side of their mouths.

Glad to see you back, Dj.

OFC

Last edited:
still love to see those Heel fans squirm while vomiting their Carolina Way Family piousness out one side of their mouths.
OFC

Same here Dirt, and personally dont care who the source is that trashes ol' Roy. Maybe the McCants, Lawsons are coming to realization their basketball lives are over.The next chapter of life awaits, and that Great Carolina Education isnt worth 50 cents and a cold drink....OFC

I agree about the crap going on everywhere except the point of if Duke does have them they have enough dignity and class to not let the whole sports world know about it. There have been a number of players who have or a family member were not happy with what their roles became at Duke and of course transferred the latest being Derryck Thornton transferring from another program to B.C. after leaving Duke and I don't remember him making a lot of comments about Duke. It was his brother or cousin making the tweets. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
Aren’t you from Minnesota?If so you are tougher than I am playing in that weather

Weather has been great the last six weeks....anywhere from upper 50s to high 70s with lots of sun. Next week we could 90s....that, I'm not looking forward to. The heat can stay away. If we never got above 85 degrees all summer I'd be content.

Rough week news wise in Minnesota.....OFC

To put it mildly.

I never really left....just have been very busy and playing a ridiculous amount of golf.
It seems golf is making a comeback at least in our area. I drive by a range on my way home in the evenings and some guys were hitting balls in the rain. That was me thirty years ago. lol

Weather has been great the last six weeks....anywhere from upper 50s to high 70s with lots of sun. Next week we could 90s....that, I'm not looking forward to. The heat can stay away. If we never got above 85 degrees all summer I'd be content.

To put it mildly.
To an old fart Southern boy high fifties is too cold for Golf.Ad I said u are tougher than me

Reactions: Dukeman and skysdad
We've had some disgruntled players. I think the difference is these kids have actually went public. Seems to show a lack of respect for old Roy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT