ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The coolest T.V. cop ever.

LIVE P.D. cops. They are real and they don’t take crap from scum
Yeah, but I bet after it they hate the paperwork they have to fill out for half the antics they do.

Don’t believe everything you see on there they catch crap for over half of it that’s why I quit watching it.

Nothing beats COPS

Reactions: skysdad
I"m assuming everyone remembers Festus Hagen from Gunsmoke. Matthew Dillon would occasionally make Festus a deputy and he was pretty tough. And of course Barney Fife was a legend in his own mind when Andy would allow him to be so.

Vincent D'Onofrio as Robert Goren

I couldn't disgree more. Might be my least favorite character on TV. I've watch every episode of every Law & Order, including all spinoffs. Except for Criminal Intent. I couldn't watch more than a handful of episodes with that guy.

Best cop show ever was "Homicide", filmed in the City of Baltimore. So much great acting, impossible to single out just one.

John Shaft comes to mind, even though it was a move and he was a PI (dang did i just highjack this thread or what)
They say that Shaft is a bad mother...

I know. but didnt they say he's a bad mother "shut yo mouth" in there (Theme song) somewheres.. Im getting old so i may have that confused.
Just talkin bout shaft is in the song as well.

Just talkin bout shaft is in the song as well.
Who's the black private di*k
That's a sex machine to all the chicks?
SHAFT!
Ya damn right!
Who is the man that would risk his neck
For his brother man?
SHAFT!
Can you dig it?
Who's the cat that won't cop out
When there's danger all about?
SHAFT!
Right On!