ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports trivia. Part three.

Getting back into the game. Decided to not play on Tues., Wed or Thurs. A.M . because I'm working and don't want to hold up the game waiting on me to respond. Good answer with Guggs hart. OFC

Correct! Very nice, hart2 chesson!
Getting back into the game. Decided to not play on Tues., Wed or Thurs. A.M . because I'm working and don't want to hold up the game waiting on me to respond. Good answer with Guggs hart. OFC

Thx guys and good to have you back Sky! What hoops guard combo was known as "Fire and Ice?" OFC

what famous high school and coach did Sidney Lowe and Derek Whittenburg both attend b4 NCSTATE

In 1966, Arnold Palmer had the U.S. Open in his hip pocket, up 7 w/9 holes left in final round. He squandered the lead carelessly, and was tied at end of round. Palmer was defeated next day in 18 hole playoff. Who overtook Arnie and won the coveted title? OFC

Billy Casper. I had the most fun walking a military course years ago with some retired officers. We were always first out, and I could get to work by 10:30 after the round. When my putter failed me, the Mormon officer would often say that I was no Billy Casper

Reactions: hart2chesson
Billy Casper. I had the most fun walking a military course years ago with some retired officers. We were always first out, and I could get to work by 10:30 after the round. When my putter failed me, the Mormon officer would often say that I was no Billy Casper

Absolutely ged!!! Probably one of the most OVERLOOKED greats in golf! You are up friend....

OFC

Reactions: geddoughton23
My brother just told me that Casper grew up Catholic and attended Notre Dame on a golf scholarship. He converted to LDS as an adult.

What former NFL player said in an interview right before a Super Bowl afterbeing ask does it feel like to be playing in the "ultimate" game responded " if it's the ulitimate game why is it being played again next year " ? OFC

Reactions: geddoughton23
He had an outstanding Super Bowl but not named MVP. He didn't last long with that S.B winning team and ended up playng the next year with the Redskins and played for was signed by the Packers, Chargers and back to his original NFL team after a disappointing career. OFC

Duane Thomas! Great clues, skysdad

Good job. You are up. My next clue was gonna be when Tom Brookshire ask him " are you really that fast ? " Thomas responded "evidently". He had a lot of potential and a great future but back in those days no matter how good you were or what your potential was you didn't last long. He would be a perfect fit in today's system of pro athletes. OFC

What is the name of the Dallas Cowboys defensive lineman who temporarily retired from football in 1979 to pursue a career as a professional boxer?

What former ACC basketball player said this on his schools television coaches show. " I've always been amphibius". OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: hart2chesson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT