ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports trivia. Part three.

Y.A. Tittle played part of his career in S.F. While there he played with a reciever named R.C. Owens who was very athletic. Tittle and Owens developed a special pass play when they were near the end zone. What was the name of that pass play ? OFC

Sorry for the delay.

Sticking with Tittle, how many touchdown passes did he throw in one game to tie the NFL record? I remember it like it was yesterday.

Nope, not quite. I think the record Tittle tied still hasn't been broken.

What is the name of the former Rams QB who tossed a table on sports interviewer Jim Rome because Rome mocked the QB by calling him "Chrissie" ?

The NY Yankees 1977 and 1978 world championship teams had 3 former rookie of the year. Thurman Munson was one. Lou Pinella was another one. Who was the third one? OFC

Anyway, the Twins have lost 16 consecutive playoff games. In 2004, they beat the Yankees in Game 1 and lost the final 3 games. One year they lost the wildcard play-in game to the Yankees. They were swept in three other series by the Yankees and the Oakland A's swept a Series

By the way,. The poor Twins blew a lead today against the Astros for their seventeenth consecutive playoffs loss

To repeat, the question is Which QB led the NFL in passing yards last year, the 2019 season? Hint: He's on a different team this year

I thought that this one would get answered quickly. The QB played at an ACC school. He also tossed 30 interceptions last year

Jameis Winston is the answer. He passed for over 5,000 yards and 33 TDs and 30 interceptions last year for Tampa Bay. The former Florida State Heisman Trophy Winner is now the backup in New Orleans

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT