ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports trivia. Part three.

Montana played in the mid 1970s. The player in question was the star QB at Notre Dame in 2005. He had a big chin and was a very high NFL pick. He was a bust in the pros. He's now a good analyst

Michael Thomas played for The Ohio State University. Next question: Dallas Mavericks Star Luka Doncic is a citizen of which Country?

Not one of the Baltic States . It does end in "ia" and the first letter is S. And if you are over 40, look up his mom. She is stunning, nice and funny. And she was a high jumper

skysdad, thanks for keeping the game going. I'm going to work at 4:30 am. The correct answer is Slovenia. I'm on a dry streak for asking good questions. I am ceding the next question to you. Thank you.

Thanks. Graig Nettles was one of the best defensive 3rd baseman ever. He had a brother that played MLB also. What was his name? OFC

Heis younger than Graig. He played from 1970 to 1981. He played for the Twins, Tigers, Royals and A's. He was a centerfielder, batted left. During his career he hit .220, with 26 home runs and 57 runs batted in. Must have been kept around for his defense. OFC

Reactions: geddoughton23
He has the same 1st name as the following. Gentile, Jones, Coates, Ross, Davis, Calhoun, Baker and Bowie. OFC

I am getting ready to hit the hay. If no one gets it during the night then go ahead with the next question whoever wants to go. I will be at work and may not be here when the question is answered correctly. Last clue. Three letters. 1st starts with a j and ends with a m. OFC

JIM. I had forgotten about him. He looked a lot like Graig. And I had definitely forgotten the unusual spelling of Graig. Twenty runs tonight for the Yankees should have skysdad smiling

Reactions: skysdad
I guess everyone lost interest on this one.

His name was John Landy. I think he was Australian. I also think he retired shortly after he rang under 4 minutes. So much for track and field. I'll try another one.

What Supreme Court Justice was previously an All American running back and what was his nickname?

No. Good guess. He's big for a tennis player. Big legs Speaking of Agassi, his memoir 'OPEN' , is shockingly good. And always on clearance at the used book store

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT