ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NBA ALL STAR GAME

DiehardDukeFan4Life

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jan 21, 2011
I’m watching the NBA All Star Game draft show. I don’t watch much NBA anymore and I didn’t know that they went to a playground style draft to choose which all star players play with whoever the captains of each team. So it’s not a East vs West All Star Game anymore. Apparently this is the second year that they’ve done it like this.

But it gives a more competitive balance. The West dominated the East. I like this format. It’s interesting and entertaining.
I see your point. I guess I just think it’s weird that they changed the format so drastically after it had been the way that it was for so many years.

Has harrison barnes been picked yet? What about ray felton, tyler hansbrough or kendall marshall?
OFC
Invitations were mailed this year and given they all attended UNCheaters, none of them were capable of reading and understanding words as big as “invitation” or “game”. They did say the the invitation had pretty colors though. Except for Felton. He pulled out a gun and shot his invitation because the big words frustrated him.

Invitations were mailed this year and given they all attended UNCheaters, none of them were capable of reading and understanding words as big as “invitation” or “game”. They did say the the invitation had pretty colors though. Except for Felton. He pulled out a gun and shot his invitation because the big words frustrated him.

Where’s his cousin at now. He got kicked out of school and off the unc cheater u basketball team. It happened so fast and it's like he just disappeared just like mccants. It's like they never played for the heels. In the case of felton he was there and then he was gone. I know he was there because I saw him. Did hof coach roy williams ever say why disappeared. Is he a part of the carolina family. You know they claim once a heel always a heel but there are certain players that are never mentioned again like felton, mccants and mahkter n'daiye. If any unc posters see this can you give me any info. OFC

NBA All-Star Games are hard to watch. A couple years ago, both teams were close to reaching 200 points in the game. Teams are consistently scoring 40+ in a quarter. That is borderline unbearable for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT