ADVERTISEMENT

OT: MLB post season. Who you got.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
Loving it my Yankees are back in it. Do I think they have a chance. Of course just like every year I think Duke has a chance to win it all. I do think the Yankees are a year or so from taking the World Series again. OFC

I'm a yankees fan but I think Cleveland has the pitching and bats to take it this year.

Reactions: Tlass
was so happy cubs won it last year. so if cubs dont repeat id be rooting for Cleveland
raw

I see Cleveland or the cubs winning it this year.

Can I see the Yankees win it all? Yes. Is it likely? Probably not given that it's a young ball club going up against the hottest team in baseball. But they have a lot of heart and I think they can give the Indians a good series.

Reactions: skysdad
I was happy with the showing out on by the Twins this season and wasn’t expecting it whatsoever. It was a pleasant surprise. About 10 minutes into the game last night I thought they had a chance to beat the Yankees, but alas, that thought didn’t last long.

I’ll watch the postseason without much of a rooting interest going forward. There’s nothing quite like October baseball....especially if they ever figure out a way to keep the games to under three hours. The game last night was a shade under four. And baseball wonders why casual fans are dying off? There’s your answer.

I see Cleveland or the cubs winning it this year.

Can I see the Yankees win it all? Yes. Is it likely? Probably not given that it's a young ball club going up against the hottest team in baseball. But they have a lot of heart and I think they can give the Indians a good series.

We get Kluber games 2 and 5. We owe him.

@dbav

How bout them apples eh? Not quite revenge on Francona for 2004, but damn close. That was a sweet victory. This Yankees team never quits.

@dbav

How bout them apples eh? Not quite revenge on Francona for 2004, but damn close. That was a sweet victory. This Yankees team never quits.

The weird thing is that I've always really liked Francona. I never liked who he used to manage, but I always liked him.

This is also the first time I've watched baseball in 6 or 7 years. It's finally fun to watch again. I do agree with you on that.

would like to see another yanks-dodger classic.

on a side note i live in santa rosa ca, yep right in the middle of the wine country wildfires. so far my house has only suffered wind and smoke damage, but 1000's of my friends and neighbors have not been so lucky. remember us in your thoughts and prayers and i was only a wind shift away from losing everything!

would like to see another yanks-dodger classic.

on a side note i live in santa rosa ca, yep right in the middle of the wine country wildfires. so far my house has only suffered wind and smoke damage, but 1000's of my friends and neighbors have not been so lucky. remember us in your thoughts and prayers and i was only a wind shift away from losing everything!

You got it tilador. Good to see you back. OFC

A buddy of mine pitches for the nationals... not a nationals fan but I’ll be rooting for him! Hopefully they beat the cubbies tonight!

Reactions: christophero
When I was a kid my dad took me to my first game at Yankee Stadium. My favorite player Chris Chambliss hit the winning home run in the bottom of the 9th. So yeah, I got the Yankees. My Sox loving Southie cousins can go cry in their Dunkin Donuts. :)

Saw my 1st, and only, pro game in Winston Salem between the yanks and bosox in 1959. The M & M boys both went long and the yanks have been my team ever since. I do confess to following the giants in 10, 12 and 14! But this year it's all Yankees!

Verlander was dominant today. Houston now up 2-0. I don’t think the Yanks are done, but they’re on thin ice.

Good game (so far) tonight in L.A. This series feels like one that will go deep to me.

I still think MLB needs to figure out a way to speed up games. I understand they slow down in the postseason, but I saw a stat today they’re averaging over three hours and fifteen minutes so far. That’s just too long.

Verlander was dominant today. Houston now up 2-0. I don’t think the Yanks are done, but they’re on thin ice.

Good game (so far) tonight in L.A. This series feels like one that will go deep to me.

I still think MLB needs to figure out a way to speed up games. I understand they slow down in the postseason, but I saw a stat today they’re averaging over three hours and fifteen minutes so far. That’s just too long.

I'm actually encouraged by the Yankees performance. I didn't expect those games to be that close. They were a few baserunning decisions from stealing one.

I hope they can take a few at home.

Yankees need to get Next 2 Astros starters, Kuekel and Verlander, out of the game a soon as possible to have a better chance. Reminds me of the Diamondbacks with Shilling and Johnson rent a pitcher year.

Yankees need to get Next 2 Astros starters, Kuekel and Verlander, out of the game a soon as possible to have a better chance. Reminds me of the Diamondbacks with Shilling and Johnson rent a pitcher year.

Agreed, their best chance is to get to Kuechel tonight. I think it can happen because we are a different team at home.

I think if they lose tonight, then it is over. I'm hopeful they can squeak it out tonight and only have to take 1 of 2 in Houston.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT