ADVERTISEMENT

OT McGregor vs Mayweather

Would LOVE to see McGregor win, but if he tries to get in there and fight, I think he gets knocked out....maybe early unless he stays away from the action

If Mayweather wants to he can KO him in 30 seconds of 1st. round but he will go a couple of rounds and then just slap him down. This is just all hype and money. OFC

Reactions: dakid_0812
This will be a bloodbath, but the lead up should br very entertaining.

Is McGregor like physically huge compared to Mayweather? Mayweather has not knocked anyone out aince 2011. There wiki pages say there is only a 1 inch 3 pound difference. But Dana White said Connor is much bigger than Mayweather.

Floyd is a baby. If he fought pac earlier and don't run from him the whole time he would of already been beat
I agreewith something from you! ..I don't see how anybody pays to see this bs ...nothing but $..Conner and mayweather are giggling to one another behind closed doors..this might as well be wwe

Conor is definitely bigger than Mayweather but likely won't matter. Just can't hit Mayweather..he is just too good defensively. We will get the fight...just another good chance to get guys together play poker and drink lots of beer :)

I agreewith something from you! ..I don't see how anybody pays to see this bs ...nothing but $..Conner and mayweather are giggling to one another behind closed doors..this might as well be wwe

Hahaha! I learned my lesson the hard way on paying for Floyd

Imo lmao this will well it's already in denial but this will expose just how dumb and in denial the world now is based on the ppv $ results :)..will not be donating my hard earned money to a bunch of rich mfs while they laugh in our faces...we'll behind doors...to watch a rocky balboa charity fight...mayweather fights are already bad enough by thereself imo. I just don't understand paying to see this when you can go to a bar and watch it for free if you want to see it bad enough or even better waiting a few hours and watching it for free.. If Conner wins though I was wrong and I shoulda watched ...lol

I disagree I think if Conner wants to win he needs to be aggressive and just go for a knockout ...ur not going to go the distance and outbox Floyd ..so I think that's what he'll do and Floyd will knock him out early ...and that's if this isn't scripted like I think lmao ..

Reactions: dakid_0812
Connor doesn't stand a chance in standup boxing. We won't get knocked out but he may not win a round. In the octagon Connor wins in the first round. In the square Mayweather is way to quick and will jab and run the whole fight. I'm with topps Coach on this one. Unless there is 10 or 12 guys splitting the cost I will not be watching it. But the pre fight hype will be comical to say the least

Anyone interested? Anyone really think mcgregor can win? I want him to. Lesser of two evils and it would crush Mayweather's career and ego.

The perfect result would be a simultaneous knockout that puts them both on their backs. Each is an example of what is wrong with sports when we overpay individuals who have flawed character and become contemptuous of anything but more money. Its basically a glorified c@4k fight.

Reactions: germantondevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT