ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I got to meet “The Beast” this weekend !

Showenuff

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2006
38392450_10214437553390907_3146373159922434048_o.jpg

Hey fellas, my brother received a huge award at the AMAA’s this weekend at Gaylord National Convention Center and who had dinner with us? None other than Dan Severn. I loved the UFC in its early years and this man was a monster in the octagon. I had several conversations with him and he is one of the most laid back cool fellas I’ve met. So many cool stories from when he defeated Ken Shamrock. We had a great time at National Harbor, next time I’ll give you yell dukehokie, didn’t realize we were so close!

Kickass! He still looks beasty! Dan was awesome in his day and you both look fly AF!

Reactions: Showenuff
LOL! We’re both old timers now. He was a bad man though, he’s 61 !

Wow 61, unbelievable! I bet he could still stomp some ass though!

I remember when he wrestled in WWF. I decided to look up his WIkipedia page and he had 127 mma fights in his career with a record of 101-19-7.

Yea, he won the SUPERFIGHTS. He fought UFC when you even had to fight more than one man a night. That fight he had with the Russian was amazing.

Skeelowwwwwww, that is affirmative sir. Tickets secured.

Awesome! See you there. I hope they have the dunk contest this year. With Zion...... well it could be epic! Maybe we can get a thread going soon on who all is going to CTC.

ADVERTISEMENT