ADVERTISEMENT

OT: For OFC guys mainly but if you young guys can relate jump right in.

If any of you younger guys fart all the time just for fun and kicks you need to listen up. At some point in time when you become an OFC there will be occasions when you will wish you had remained silent.

If any of you younger guys fart all the time just for fun and kicks you need to listen up. At some point in time when you become an OFC there will be occasions when you will wish you had remained silent.
Or have a change of drawers with you.....

I'm 43 and can't bounce back from cocktails like 20 somethings but one thing never fails - when college basketball season arrives I've got teenage level excitement.

Getting in my car to go to a specific place and winding up somewhere else because I just put it on autopilot. Once I actually drove around, then wound up back home. Then, taking a bit to figure out where I was going in the first place.

OFC

I've done the lost car bit with a twist - I went to a car and put my key in the lock, only to discover it did not work. While I frustratingly contemplated the need to call a locksmith, I also was puzzled how all sorts of strange items that I did not own got inside my car ...

OFC

Locking yours keys inside the car at Busch Gardens for five hours and when you get back to the car you realize the engines running. OFC

When you eat out or even at home your junk all over your shirt like salsa, spaghetti sauce, soup, gravy, tartar sauce, chili, salad dressing, cheese sauce, dip, cole slaw, potato salad, nanner puddin, cocktail sauce, marinara sauce, ginger sauce, white sauce. I think that's about it. OFC

When you eat out or even at home your junk all over your shirt like salsa, spaghetti sauce, soup, gravy, tartar sauce, chili, salad dressing, cheese sauce, dip, cole slaw, potato salad, nanner puddin, cocktail sauce, marinara sauce, ginger sauce, white sauce. I think that's about it. OFC

And mustard, ketchup, scrambled eggs, chicken salad, tuna salad, juice, and soft drink. OFC

Even as old and senile as I am, one constant seems to remain: BOOBIES MAKE ME SMILE! :)
Go Duke!
OFC
220px-Starr_060228-6399_Chenopodium_oahuense.jpg

I used to cup my hands on my flat belly as a kid in the shower and then drop the water to watch it splash. Now my belly cups the water itself.

Keeping this thread near the top so members of the OFC won't forget about. OFC

I have to make a mental note of where I parked my car at the mall or the movies to avoid walking around the parking lot like an idiot. You know that point after about 5 minutes when you realize you have absolutely no idea where you parked and hope that no one picks up on this. :)

Reactions: skysdad
As I age, I realize that I talk to myself, because I sometimes need expert advice. And the biggest lie I tell myself is "I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it! Oh yeah, and so much to do, but no desire to do it. :D
Go Duke!
OFC

IF MY BODY WAS A CAR!
If my body was a car, this is the time I would think about trading it in for a new model.
I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish, and my paint job is getting a little dull; but that's not the worst of it:
My headlights are out of focus and it's especially hard to see things up close. My traction is not as graceful as it once was, and I slip and slide, skip and bump into things even in the best of weather.
My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins.
It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed. My fuel rate burns inefficiently; but here's the worst of it all: Almost every time I sneeze, cough, or sputter, either my radiator leaks or exhaust backfires! :)
Go Duke!
OFC

A few things that crossed my aging mind today:

Why do I have to press one for English when you're just gonna transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway?

I don't have gray hair, I have "wisdom highlights". I'm just very wise. o_O

If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would've put them on my knees! ;)

The kids text me "plz" which is shorter than please. I text back "no" which is shorter than "yes". :)

Go Duke!
OFC

Growing hair out of your ears. You ain't a man until you can do that. OFC

Forgetting completely that this thread existed until a random thought went through my head. OFC

dukiejay I played baseball from age 8 until age 25 then payed softball for 10 or so years then quit everything until I turned 50. Tried to play softball again and could hardly even hit the softball. Very frustrating to lose your timing even swinging a bat at a silly little round ball wrapped in leather.

You're young at 50.
I agreed to pitch at age 53 for our young men's team.
Didn't know that a batted ball reached the mound faster than it did when I was 40. I still hit good, ran good, and pitched ok, but my defense was all about defending my face.:eek:

You're young at 50.
I agreed to pitch at age 53 for our young men's team.
Didn't know that a batted ball reached the mound faster than it did when I was 40. I still hit good, ran good, and pitched ok, but my defense was all about defending my face.:eek:
I used to pitch slow pitch and that last year a ball hit me in the knee cap and I never seen it. At 58 the biggest deal for me is being able to walk after a long ride in the car. OFC

I used to pitch slow pitch and that last year a ball hit me in the knee cap and I never seen it. At 58 the biggest deal for me is being able to walk after a long ride in the car. OFC

Got a good friend of mine who is 66 while pitching had his jaw broke this spring on a come back up the middle. He had a cage mask on but still it broke his jaw. He loves playing but he told me if he ever pitches again he will have the modern day baseball catchers mask and helmet, chest protector, shin guards and shoulder pads. In other words a catcher playing pitcher. I don't blame him. OFC

Hitting very solidly the same club you hit last year for the exact same shot from the same place on the same hole only to watch it drop 15 yards short into a pond. Switching to senior shafts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT