ADVERTISEMENT

OT: For OFC guys mainly but if you young guys can relate jump right in.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRELY BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING SO YOU ALL KNOW THE RULES.

As we get older we start doing things that we just didn't do when we were younger. We can't help it but it just happens. This is what you younger guys are in for. I'll start off but let's list one at a time. I know you guys are senile and don't pay attention sometimes but list just one thing at a time. I will start the 1st. one.

I have found out that you really have to be careful while taking a leak because you it's real easy to pee all over yourself. If you like to wear kahki's and gray sweats it could be a hof roy williams tragedy and catastrophe. OFC

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRELY BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING SO YOU ALL KNOW THE RULES.

As we get older we start doing things that we just didn't do when we were younger. We can't help it but it just happens. This is what you younger guys are in for. I'll start off but let's list one at a time. I know you guys are senile and don't pay attention sometimes but list just one thing at a time. I will start the 1st. one.

I have found out that you really have to be careful while taking a leak because you it's real easy to pee all over yourself. If you like to wear kahki's and gray sweats it could be a hof roy williams tragedy and catastrophe. OFC
I have found that you can't trust a fart. If you do there's a good chance you'll need a change of underwear.

I cannot top either of these two!!!! I will say I can answer Duke trivia from decades past, but cant tell you what I had for lunch today..
OFC

Walking around in a parking lot looking for where you parked your car. People know what you are doing. OFC
I do that now! Yea that's going to be even more of a probalem for me ..went to the va tech game in Blacksburg took me an hour to find my truck..

Reactions: skysdad
I'm noticing that the older I get it seems like I get instantly extremely sleepy after I eat to the point that if I lay down after I eat most times I almost instantly doze off

Driving down the road and turning to the wife and saying, "has that (fill in the blank) always been there?"

My Willy seems to annually enlarge to the point where it's getting pretty scarey......for her :)

Good post Sky, and by the way, Happy Easter to everyone! Now, since I became an OF, I found that at my age, "GETTING LUCKY" means walking into a room and remembering what I came in for.
Go Duke!
OFC

Walking into a retail store. Stopping about 10 feet from the door. Looking around a while. Trying to figure out why people are looking at you. Then just start wondering around until you figure out why you are there. OFC

Reactions: DukeDenver
I was going to post one but forgot what it was. Seriously. I'll think of it in due time. OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
Ok. It came back to me. No matter where you go whether it's a retail store, church, a ball game, restaurant or a friends house the first thing you do is look for the bath room and when you go home that's the first place you go to. OFC

Reactions: Dad2ze
Hitting your car alarm so you can find your car in the Walmart parking lot and wondering who's car alarm is going off.

While driving you look at your speedometer and realize you are driving the speed limit. OFC

The phrase jump right in reminded me of one. Gravity has a funny affect on things that already hang, so jumping in the car to fast can cause a little trouble.

I plan my weekends around grass cutting and grilling. That's a dangerous step towards getting old. Oh well, I'm loving it.

Walking into a room and wondering why I came in there.

This is a great thread.

I am not a member of the OFC (I will be 30 in July), but nowadays I cannot have more than one beer without waking up the next morning with a headache. Gone are the days of staying out drinking until 2 a.m. and being a productive member of society the next day.
I'm 34, and my aversion to the High Life started around 30 as well. It's taken me a while, but I am in a great 1 beer, 1 whiskey groove the last few years. A beer while I'm cooking, and a whiskey while I eat. Then get the kids ready for bed and I'm ready to pass out at 9:30pm. Chugging 20 oz. of water before bed ensures no dehydration but guarantees getting up at least once to whiz and look for bad guys on my property. No more feeling hung over as long as I stick to the routine.

Reactions: MSUbluedevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT