ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Favorite Message Board Cliches

Well how can you? To add another message board cliche, we’re censoring, controlling jerks who bait our posters into being the board we personally want because of our power.

As it has been used many times on this thread, debatable but true.

How could you not be? I mean, message board power is the ultimate power. Just saying. :)

The grand irony of all of that is that if you were such censoring, controlling jerks, the people who come on here to complain about you and take shots at you all the time wouldn't actually be allowed here anymore. For that, I simply hate your damned positivity, haha.

This thread is really hard to follow thanks to the ignore function. Show, you should try it. I have 0 people on the main board on ignore but 3 on the home board. So sad.
Jmo but do not understand why you would put anyone on ignore but to me it would be very boring to read just the opinions that mirrow what I think

Jmo but do not understand why you would put anyone on ignore but to me it would be very boring to read just the opinions that mirrow what I think
Differing opinions are fine with me, again I mainly post on the main board with UK, UNC, Kansas, Louisville, etc. fans and have no issues. But people i believe to be trolling and stirring up crap, all of which have been premium members and premium posts, I have on ignore.

Reactions: Showenuff
Not counting Justise Winslow because he could shut down 1-5 and take their lunch money.
Matt Jones was our best perimeter defender since....Tyler Thornton??

Not counting Justise Winslow because he could shut down 1-5 and take their lunch money.
Matt Jones was our best perimeter defender since....Tyler Thornton??

and we're gonna sit here and question why he played.

Great D and big shots when they were needed the most many times. And character for days.

Like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get...lmao forest

Are you kidding? I LOVE beans, as long as they are Campbell's. With some boiled Ball Park franks. Dad and I used to eat cold baked bean sandwiches on Wonder Bread all the time.
OFC
Ive never heard of bean sandwiches. Haha I dip bread in them: You actually sloshed cold beans on a piece of bread .smashed it together, and went to town?! Ha

Ok here goes. I hate conflict and confrontation. Always have. Seems like we have a lot lately so when I saw the title of this thread I was looking forward to fun and unc bashing as well as making fun of ourselves. My wife reminded me before this post of how I hate confrontation. To use one of my own cliche's I can't help it. It's my nature so I do try to avoid conflict and I don't like seeing it among all of you. While taking in the fact about me and conflict if I'm backed into a corner I will fight to the end but it takes a lot. My wife also thinks I'm addicted to this board and that's true also. It has been therapeutic to me. A good friend of mine has told me that a big weakness of mine is I try to please everyone which of course is impossible. He's right of course. I love posting here and talking about Duke athletics and having fun with all of you. I hope you understand me a little better now and why I react the way I do when I see what I perceive as conflict appear here. We all stand on common ground in the fact we are Duke fans. I just think we can do a better job as posters than we have recently. GO DUKE. Looking forward to football. Can't wait until basketball. GO DUKE. I am what I am cause I am what I am. OFC
Sky I like you, but you do seem like a Pleaser Whore. Just kidding around!

OT and not making a thread. but how dumb is the Raptor trade? I mean besides the obvious 1 year rental Lebron was their kryptonite. He left then you break up the team?. ...not to mention the health concerns still. 1st round pick too!!? So much imo makes no sense . Now you lose both next year along with a 1st..... Possibly win and think rebuild? Even with Kawhi your not winning and you lost a 1st!!! ....So what the heck are they doing?!

OT and not making a thread. but how dumb is the Raptor trade? I mean besides the obvious 1 year rental Lebron was their kryptonite. He left then you break up the team?. ...not to mention the health concerns still. 1st round pick too!!? So much imo makes no sense . Now you lose both next year along with a 1st..... Possibly win and think rebuild? Even with Kawhi your not winning ....So what the heck are they doing?!
I agree 100% Kawhi will be there for one season only,he's a free agent next year and wants to be in L.A. Demar signed a long term contract back in 2016,he and his family love Toronto and he stated that he wanted to play his entire career there bad move by the raptors in my opinion

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT