ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Answer the question correctly, Give the next question. No cheating.

You are close but there is still something rare about them. OFC

Hit inside park homers back to back!! OFC

That is correct and since QC was all around it and his answer probably helped you hart I'm going with the tie breaker and the first one of you who can name the DI poster that was there gives the next question. OFC

Boston U?

Just a guess, who in the world even knows how many years it took and how many schools he attended to exhaust his elgibility?

Next hint. She became the choreographer within 2 years of this team and it launched her career. OFC

Who hit the ball that rolled through Bill Buckners legs in game 6 of the 1986 World Series?

Seriously, I can't answer 90% of these queations, but o love this thread. Good posters having fun...except when sky gets cranky over the timetable, haha.

The most points I remember seeing Duke score in a game was 120, against UCLA in 1998. That was a pretty good UCLA team, too. They had the likes of Baron Davis, Earl Watson, and Toby Bailey... I'll say 132 points against Virginia in 1966... That number seems so high, though, it's hard to fathom a pre-shot clock team scoring 120+.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Im not going to be around this weekend so devilz you get it, you were the closest.

Virgina, 136 in 1965 I think it was, maybe 132. I"m sorry I'm in a hurry and my memory is fading....

Bo Jackson and Deion Sanders are considered two of the greatest multi-sport athletes of all-time. Which professional franchises did each of these guys play for last?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT