ADVERTISEMENT

OT:American icons or treasures that should have lived forever.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
During my lifetime there have been people whether they are entertainers that had a lot of impact on us that have passed on. They made be athletes, entertainers, politicians ( yea I know) , members of the clergy etc that should have lived forever. Maybe we could name a few and be adults and avoid any confrentation. If you disagree with a peron that is named please be civil and just don't reply and keep your opinions behind the keyboard. If it does get confrentational even with the 1st sign of confrentation I will ask a mod to delete this thread. Thank you. 1st up for me is Dick Clark. His American Bandstand , game shows were wonderful to watch and New Years Rocking will never be the same. OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: hart2chesson
During my lifetime there have been people whether they are entertainers that had a lot of impact on us that have passed on. They made be athletes, entertainers, politicians ( yea I know) , members of the clergy etc that should have lived forever. Maybe we could name a few and be adults and avoid any confrentation. If you disagree with a peron that is named please be civil and just don't reply and keep your opinions behind the keyboard. If it does get confrentational even with the 1st sign of confrentation I will ask a mod to delete this thread. Thank you. 1st up for me is Dick Clark. His American Bandstand , game shows were wonderful to watch and New Years Rocking will never be the same. OFC
Loved Wolfman Jack

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT