ADVERTISEMENT

ONE SHINING MOMENT

I can't either...I love the song and the emotions it brings out!

OFC

Another great job by CBS closing out the season. What a run!

In 2010 there was an all Duke highlight 'one shining moment' which was awesome (though I've not been able to find it for years). Is there going to be one of those and anybody have access to the all Duke 2010? I didn't dream that I saw that video....right?

Originally posted by kirby:
In 2010 there was an all Duke highlight 'one shining moment' which was awesome (though I've not been able to find it for years). Is there going to be one of those and anybody have access to the all Duke 2010? I didn't dream that I saw that video....right?
You did not dream it. I had it bookmarked for a long time. It was AWESOME. Hopefully they make a similar one this year.

Bleed & Duke, thanks for posting these. Damn, these are hard for an OF to watch! I'm going to throw all the Onions I have in the house away, at least for the next couple of days!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Where in the hell did summer go?

I’m ready for basketball season....even excited the nba tips off next Tuesday.
I'm so excited for the season too. Here's a question: If Duke does win it all this year, will Grayson be the first men's player to win title as a freshman and a senior?

Bring the title back to where it belongs! Can you believe November 14 we play Michigan State?
Man it’s hard to imagine how fast the summer went by. Felt like summer was a blip on the radar this year. Hard to believe we are closing in on the big game against Michigan State! This could be the best non conference game of the season!

Let’s Go Duke!

Reactions: Mac9192
I'm so excited for the season too. Here's a question: If Duke does win it all this year, will Grayson be the first men's player to win title as a freshman and a senior?
He has to be mathematically right? If you're talking just Duke. Duhon had a chance in 04. But I digress.

Let's get things going a week from tomorrow. I'm ready to go!!

Yea, I'm dying for hoops, I just gave up the NFL, been a Steelers fan for over 40 years. I won't be supporting them again. Hurts my heart, but they are history for me.

Reactions: pisgah101
I hate it when peeps talk about us winning it all. I want to talk about it AFTER we win it all.

I hate it when peeps talk about us winning it all. I want to talk about it AFTER we win it all.

I agree, to an extent. But we are Duke. And that’s not to come across as arrogant....but I feel we, along with fans of other select programs, have kind of ‘earned’ that right. We don’t go into seasons excited about the prospects of getting there, we’re thinking of something bigger.

Agree, well mostly anyway. We are definitely one of a small number of select programs and thats a very fine few currently. I feel cranked for the season like never before but at my age I can't take another season like last year. I would rather be pleasantly surprised than horribly disappointed.

Agree, well mostly anyway. We are definitely one of a small number of select programs and thats a very fine few currently. I feel cranked for the season like never before but at my age I can't take another season like last year. I would rather be pleasantly surprised than horribly disappointed.

And as bad as last season was, it got worse in early April. That was really the final kick in the nuts that truly brought us to our knees.

Reactions: timo0402
We stay healthy, talking about winning it all is not a reach, by any means. We only need one more ingredient now and it's not happened quite yet....the Gel.

Reactions: Skeelow22
Any easy slip up while thinking about the UNC Liarheels.
Yes Sir, I have been so consumed and sickened with the cheaters getting off scott free that I misspelled forget with forger. The Heels are also forgers of the truth and we shall never forget.

Reactions: DukeDenver
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT