ADVERTISEMENT

ONE MOORE TIME

OldasdirtDevil

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 16, 2009
What a game! And quite a few similarities to the SubZero dagger game back in '12. Duke ripped out the Heels hearts again! My doctor told me I need to get more sleep than I'm getting, but no frickin' way tonight (morning) after this game! I had to figure out something to make for this game, because this comeback deserved it.

It's short, but to the point.

OFC

UXNbKo2.jpg

OFC

What a game! And quite a few similarities to the SubZero dagger game back in '12. Duke ripped out the Heels hearts again! My doctor told me I need to get more sleep than I'm getting, but no frickin' way tonight (morning) after this game! I had to figure out something to make for this game, because this comeback deserved it.

It's short, but to the point.

OFC
You are amazing!

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Dirt, may God bless you sir!!! Great Stuff!!!! OFC

Thanks, Hart, I'm glad you enjoyed them! And believe me, God has blessed me much.

You are amazing!

No, you're the amazing one...how you could possibly have watched that game with a Tar Heel
fan for a husband in the house is beyond me. You're a legend!

Omg, lmfao!!!

Thanks, Soldier, glad you could get a laugh out of it! Hold off on buying that new refrigerator, there
could be some real deals out there in the near future.

OFC

Thanks, Hart, I'm glad you enjoyed them! And believe me, God has blessed me much.

No, you're the amazing one...how you could possibly have watched that game with a Tar Heel

Thanks, Soldier, glad you could get a laugh out of it! Hold off on buying that new refrigerator, there

OFC
Old, we just brought one about 2 months ago. If I only knew what I know now lol.

OFC
Uh-there’s no way we ever watch that game in the same room, in fact, not even on the same floor. After 22 years together we’ve somehow managed to deal with the situation. This year isn’t quite as bad because he knew before this game that the Tar Heels already sucked.:)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT