ADVERTISEMENT

Omaha Regional

Mar 20, 2018
Hey folks, I’m Duke basketball fan that lives in Nebraska and was trying to find tickets for the regional. Would be interested in the full strip or single session either night. Was wondering if anyone here was trying to sell or knew of anyone trying to sell?

I realize it’s a long shot, but with fees, lower bowl is about $1500+ online for two which unfortunately is out of my budget. Appreciate any help/advice. Thanks!

I live in Nebraska also and want to go to the game so bad!!! No way I can fork over that kind of money. Thinking about being at centurylink and trying to get a ticket from someone leaving after the first session

After Clemson blows out Kansas you should be able to find tickets to the next game. :)

@christophero Got to be pulling for Clemson against KU. Think that we would be both teams on a neutral court, but playing Kansas in Omaha for a trip to the Final 4 would definitely not be considered a neutral court. KU fans would be out the door and on there way once Clemson wins, which should make it an actual neutral site.

Reactions: christophero
The going rates for tickets are shocking. I’ve heard tickets for the Midwest regional are double what they are in other regions. We’re starting to question whether it’s even worth it or not. The cheapest we’ve found lower bowl tickets for is about $750 per. Just makes no sense whatsoever.

I've never tried it, but I have always heard, just go to the first game, and all the
The going rates for tickets are shocking. I’ve heard tickets for the Midwest regional are double what they are in other regions. We’re starting to question whether it’s even worth it or not. The cheapest we’ve found lower bowl tickets for is about $750 per. Just makes no sense whatsoever.

No way I would pay that. If I spent that much on tickets and we lost, I would have the worse case of road rage in history driving home!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT