ADVERTISEMENT

Ol' Roy's Jingle Balls Christmas and MORE added

OldasdirtDevil

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 16, 2009
I've been doing these 'Ol Roy Christmas' threads annually for quite a few years now, and thought I would continue to keep the tradition going again for another year. Just having a little good-natured fun with our rival's coach.
Later on today or tomorrow (when I get time) I'll try to add some of the past 'Ol Roy Christmas' pics, gifs/vids.

This video is only about 35 or 40 seconds long, so it won't take up much of your time if you decide to look at it. Turn up the volume also. Hope you enjoy.

Here's the very 1st Roy Christmas pic I made. Don't know the year, but it's back there. It's near and dear to my heart, and I think it's a favorite to many on here.

h8HrOwf.jpg

Here's dancin' Roy doing his thing with his ding-a-ling, uh, I mean candy cane. This is from last year.

Okay, I've added a ton of other pics, etc. down thread if you're interested in seeing them.

OFC

Last edited:
I've been doing these 'Ol Roy Christmas' threads annually for quite a few years now, and thought I would continue to keep the tradition going again for another year. Just having a little good-natured fun with our rival's coach.
Later on today or tomorrow (when I get time) I'll try to add some of the past 'Ol Roy Christmas' pics, gifs/vids.

This video is only about 35 or 40 seconds long, so it won't take up much of your time if you decide to look at it. Turn up the volume also. Hope you enjoy.

OFC

I love this dirt. There is no way that you ever will be allowed to post over at thr now. You have been tripled tombstoned and sent to outer darkness. You are an inspiration to all Duke fans. This is finny even though you are a cheater fan. OFC

OFC
I love this dirt. There is no way that you ever will be allowed to post over at thr now. You have been tripled tombstoned and sent to outer darkness. You are an inspiration to all Duke fans. This is finny even though you are a cheater fan. OFC

DIRT MORE AWESOME WORK! Guru Gary is having a fit!!!!! You've been banished to a maintenance position in the nosedome....

#RoyKnew

OFC

Looking forward to watching this after work. The title tells me I might not want to watch it at work.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil

Thanks, Sky, for your kind words! Triple tombstoned...now that's special!

DIRT MORE AWESOME WORK! Guru Gary is having a fit!!!!! You've been banished to a maintenance position in the nosedome....

#RoyKnew

OFC

Maintenance position? That means I might have access to the banners...that could be veeeery interesting!

OFC

I was a little disappointed. I've never seen Roy look that good. He didn't look like Huckleberry Hound and obviously his legs aren't that good

Dirt, Dirt .......PLEASE call me, I will be more than glad to ASSIST!!! OFC

I'll be sure to call you, Hart, and Sky too! We'll have to be careful 'cause that dadgum Roy probably greased the rafters down for us!

I was a little disappointed. I've never seen Roy look that good. He didn't look like Huckleberry Hound and obviously his legs aren't that good

Well, that's why you hang around til I post something you might like a little better!:) I have a small portfolio of Roy Christmas stuff I've made over the years. That's NOT all, Folks! Coming soon...

OFC

DIRT!!! Come on man!! You gotta give us barf warnings before you post those! lol!!

Hahaha, that one was pretty cringe worthy, DukeKY!

Finally got to watch the video and the other pics. Awesome work as usual, ODD!

Thanks, FTB, glad you could get a little enjoyment out of the thread. That's what it's all
about having a little fun here at Christmas time...at the expense of Ol' Roy!

Dirt, I wish I had your skills! I just don’t want them bad enough to take the time to learn!!

Honestly, it wouldn't take you long to do 80% of what I do, DukeKY, once you have some software. It can take a little time on some of the more complex projects, but I just enjoy doing it (as long as I can find a little free time).

OFC

I've got a few more pics here and there, but this is the bulk of the Roy collection. I am adding in this video from last year, 'cause I really, really like it, and I think many of you do too. It's almost 2 minutes long, and there are a pretty good many little jabs in there if you watch it closely, and know some of the things we make fun of here...including Gary-7. Turn up the volume, and watch Roy swing that thing!

OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
They're all hilarious but that last one...OMG!!! Lmao

Thanks, Blueline, glad you could have a little fun with 'em!

Wow. I'd love to have that power stream. I could peel the porcelain off the urinal with that. OFC

Tell me about it, Sky! My stream ain't what it used to be!:D

Dirt you're a TREASURE like K, and like K you spoil us my friend. Remarkable stuff buddy!
#RoysPissed
#WoffordKnows

OFC

Thanks, Hart, that's quite some praise there! I love doing it, and I love that some of my fellow posters enjoy them too! When people get tired of these things, I'll quit posting them.

OFC

Hahaha, good stuff, Sky! Roy is special, and he thinks he special...'cause he's a Tarrrr Heeel.

Oh, and didn't you know that Roy has his own line of fine suits? Yep, made right here in ol' Chapel Hill.

sK77RTo.jpg

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
I tried to find the presser from 2010 where he talked about the the tragedy. Looked everywhere I could think of. YouTube had a lot but not this one. I guess the powers that be had it disappear.OFC

One final pic. This is one that Sky requested I make back years ago. He wanted Roy as Eddie (Christmas Vacation) wearing a wussy blue sweater and shoes to match. This is that pic.
Merry Christmas, Sky. And to everyone else on Di.

4aYWnKl.jpg

OFC

Thanks dirt. I remember that.With it being Christmas do you guys think I'm a little to hard on ole hof coach roy williams? OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT