ADVERTISEMENT

Official ACCT Thread

I'm going to be serious about Cole Anthony for a sec. I think he messed himself over by coming back this year and playing. I know the NBA goes off potential, but his potential is about to be "welcome to Walmart level?"

Well not only that Retired, I think Anthony has a bad attitude. Dukie Jay mentioned his "likeability" which I think is fairly low right now. Dakich mentioned his incessant whining to officials last nite, and he's been known to snap on teammates too this year!

OFC

Well not only that Retired, I think Anthony has a bad attitude. Dukie Jay mentioned his "likeability" which I think is fairly low right now. Dakich mentioned his incessant whining to officials last nite, and he's been known to snap on teammates too this year!

OFC
Yes Sir, it was like he really got exposed when he came back. He lucky he had those few good games against Div II teams at the beginning of the season, scoring and shooting percentage wise.

Reactions: hart2chesson
81-53. That's almost as good as 82-50.

It's right there with it b/c it's the worst ACC tournament loss in UNC history! LOL.

I wish Cole Anthony had had a good game b/c he's a talented player and I would prefer for him to go to the NBA - I don't want him returning next year as he would be likely to crush it next year. I've seen this kind of scenario before.

Last night’s loss was UNC’s worst loss in the history of the ACC Tournament. Their worst loss in the ACC Tournament before last night was against Duke in the 2001 ACC Championship game by 26 points.

Reactions: skysdad and hpnole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT