ADVERTISEMENT

OAD...It's Tearing this Board Apart

OldasdirtDevil

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 16, 2009
As a Duke fan it pains me to say this, but it is what it is. This has been going on for awhile now, and I thought I would post my thoughts on the situation.

It's clear that many posters embrace OAD. I can honestly understand it because I too think it has it's advantages. It's short and sweet and gets the job done. Can you ask for anything more? But on the other hand some posters are adamant that it is just plain Dirt, and will never agree on the merits of OAD. Other posters don't believe OAD is Dirt, but just ODD...no matter what the hell anyone else thinks. It's frankly getting OLD. We are all Duke fans, and I think we must put our differences aside and come together on this very important subject. So, whether you believe it's OAD, ODD, OADD, Dirt, Oldas, or OldasdirtDevil...I support your choice. We must come together and celebrate our diversity!
Go Duke, and GTHC, GTH!

OFC...
damn, that's sure a lot of acronyms!

As a Duke fan it pains me to say this, but it is what it is. This has been going on for awhile now, and I thought I would post my thoughts on the situation.

It's clear that many posters embrace OAD. I can honestly understand it because I too think it has it's advantages. It's short and sweet and gets the job done. Can you ask for anything more? But on the other hand some posters are adamant that it is just plain Dirt, and will never agree on the merits of OAD. Other posters don't believe OAD is Dirt, but just ODD...no matter what the hell anyone else thinks. It's frankly getting OLD. We are all Duke fans, and I think we must put our differences aside and come together on this very important subject. So, whether you believe it's OAD, ODD, OADD, Dirt, Oldas, or OldasdirtDevil...I support your choice. We must come together and celebrate our diversity!
Go Duke, and GTHC, GTH!

OFC...

You're just a old as dirt old fart just like me and there's no confusion there. :D OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
It’s tearing up this board, when they leave soon
And when they stay for 4, we feel it too
And no matter what we do, they leave too soon
Without diplomas

Sorry, I saw the title and it reminded me of that song instantly.

As for OP

There is definitely a line in the sand, you could say. Old generation less likely to watch Todays NBA is a big element.

Honestly: this is the dark period of the off-season.

Reactions: jwill133
Good find. Makes a lot of sense. Egos do create infighting and bickering. Humble people are successful and more respected. I know a lot of humble people. I've worked both for humble people and the very opposite. I would go the the extra mile for the humble ones and just do my job for the other ones. Sometimes people would take advantage of the humble leaders but most of them didin't hang around long. OFC

Go Duke, and GTHC, GTH!

OFC...
Dirt is Dirt

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT