ADVERTISEMENT

Not digging this schedule so far....

LTDukeFan

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 20, 2009
Austin, TX
Maybe it's me, but...

This schedule has been off-and-on, fast-and-slow, up-and-down.

First the opening games, THEN
the PK80 Tournament, THEN
the ACC/B10 Challenge, THEN
a couple of home games, THEN
ACC play in Boston, THEN
cricket chirps....

Not sure how the players are holding up, just wondering if anyone else feels like this year is a little chaotic.

Maybe it's me, but...

This schedule has been off-and-on, fast-and-slow, up-and-down.

First the opening games, THEN
the PK80 Tournament, THEN
the ACC/B10 Challenge, THEN
a couple of home games, THEN
ACC play in Boston, THEN
cricket chirps....

Not sure how the players are holding up, just wondering if anyone else feels like this year is a little chaotic.
well I think the team needed a break and some practice time after the BC game, what sucks for us fans is Duke lost that game... so now we have to sit, stew, bitch, and moan about what's wrong with this team until the 20th.

Going off what Coach K said after the loss about lack of practice time and depth concerns, I'll gladly wait several weeks. We have some brutal games coming up.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Going off what Coach K said after the loss about lack of practice time and depth concerns, I'll gladly wait several weeks. We have some brutal games coming up.

Agreed, I dont want to hear the lack of "practice" time thing again to be truthful, so I am thankful for the break.

OFC

We need the practice time and to heal bumps/bruises. We play FSU then have another week off, ugh.

The loss is one thing...being it was a conference loss to start the season and then having to wait 21 days before the next league game makes it tougher.

What I really hate most is the fact we don't get another shot at BC this season (unless it's the ACC tourney). I miss the good ol' days of playing all conference foes twice each season.

OFC

What I really hate most is the fact we don't get another shot at BC this season (unless it's the ACC tourney). I miss the good ol' days of playing all conference foes twice each season.

OFC
Me too Dirt, when there were 8 teams. The ACC tourney quarterfinals were on Friday, semis on Saturday and final on Sunday.
Also the old Sail with the Pilot commercials.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Me too Dirt, when there were 8 teams. The ACC tourney quarterfinals were on Friday, semis on Saturday and final on Sunday.
Also the old Sail with the Pilot commercials.

QC you're singing the OFC song buddy!

OFC

Kinda felt like sliding down a giant razor blade into a pool of alcohol.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT