ADVERTISEMENT

Nico Mannion is down to 2

As long as it's not unc. Be nice for Wojo to get a top player though. OFC

Kind of reminds me of Tre's recruitment from a year ago. We all knew where he was going... just a matter of when he's actually going to verbally commit.

Mannion is currently a hot flavor. Really, he wouldn't be an upgrade over a soph Tre Jones, should that come to pass. James, who we are very likely to get, is probably better as well. So why would he seriously look at Duke?

Tre will not be here next year.

I agree. But that is more of an opinion than anything else. Saying that RJ or Zion won't be at Duke is more of a sure thing than Tre. Tre's presence would deter a player of Nico's style and ability more so than Cole Anthony, who is good enough to force his way on the court, or James who is versatile enough to play alongside Tre more than Mannion.
Besides, he's going to Zona. Marquette was mentioned as a dark horse, and he could go there. But those were probably the only real options from his POV.

You are a mighty powerful organization when the feds know they can't do anything but that dirt is still under that gigantic rug. OFC

Funny how Roy denies everything, while knowing exactly whats going on. The man is one of the biggest liars in the game. I’m so glad Duke has a coach that has integrity and dignity.

Reactions: skysdad
I’m glad my father taught me well and not to be a unx fan when I was a kid. What an embarrassment it has to be as a fan of that.

I agree. What a embarrassment to have a coach like Roy (who lies to his players and throws them under the bus) and as an organization. What a crappy school, I dislike the fact they have 2 banners that everyone knows they cheated to obtain.

Reactions: QC Dukie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT