ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Week 2

Week 1 started out really good with both the Panthers and Redskins winning but week 2 was really bad with both the Panthers and Resdskins losing. The only bright spot of the weekend is that Duke won.

The new roughing the passer rule is garbage. As a Packers fan I realize the irony in saying that, but I have no idea how you're actually supposed to tackle a QB now.

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
The new roughing the passer rule is garbage. As a Packers fan I realize the irony in saying that, but I have no idea how you're actually supposed to tackle a QB now.
I know. I can’t believe Brady just got sacked and no penalty was called.

However, it’s great to see cam newton lose.

I know. I can’t believe Brady just got sacked and no penalty was called.

However, it’s great to see cam newton lose.

During the Packers/Vikings game today, it just seemed to be called at complete random. I have no idea what constitutes a legal tackle on the QB.

During the Packers/Vikings game today, it just seemed to be called at complete random. I have no idea what constitutes a legal tackle on the QB.
I agree. Sometimes I feel like I’m watching flag football.

Hey it was garbage on the first one that got called on Rodgers. The one that got called on Cousins was garbage as well. The refs in general were garbage for both teams. Thank Rodgers for the new rule! Lmao..In all seriousness I’ve never watched a game more influenced by zebras... Disgusting... Well almost influenced . It ended in a tie...and as crappy as it was deserved to be.. NFL has become a joke.. 2 ties in 2 weeks ...thanks for lowering the OT time..thanks for the crap rules, thanks for crap refs, thanks for failing at the national anthem crap..Thanks for the 4 preseason games that get people hurt yet you preach safety? $$$$.... They just fail at all aspects. Makes no sense I have to watch holding my breath the entire game waiting for the next thing the refs screw up.....joke... and actually had me laughing at all the bull crap calls in this game...for both sides! Never seen anything like it ...like makeup calls x2 the whole game! or some crap! Glad it ended in a tie....Better for both teams to just forget about this ref disaster and come out even....

I watch one more game like this I’m done with the NFL. Not worth the anxiety.

The ones that didn’t get called were harder hits then the ones that were! Lmao joke

Hey it was garbage on the first one that got called on Rodgers. The one that got called on Cousins was garbage as well. The refs in general were garbage for both teams. Thank Rodgers for the new rule! Lmao..In all seriousness I’ve never watched a game more influenced by zebras... Disgusting... Well almost influenced . It ended in a tie...and as crappy as it was deserved to be.. NFL has become a joke.. 2 ties in 2 weeks ...thanks for lowering the OT time..thanks for the crap rules, thanks for crap refs, thanks for failing at the national anthem crap..Thanks for the 4 preseason games that get people hurt yet you preach safety? $$$$.... They just fail at all aspects. Makes no sense I have to watch holding my breath the entire game waiting for the next thing the refs screw up.....joke... and actually had me laughing at all the bull crap calls in this game...for both sides! Never seen anything like it ...like makeup calls x2 the whole game! or some crap! Glad it ended in a tie....Better for both teams to just forget about this ref disaster and come out even....

I keep seeing people saying thank Rodgers for the new rule as if he's the one who wrote and passed it lol

The guy who laid that cheap shot on Cam Newton should be suspended a bunch of games.dangerous hit,no need of that kind of stuff,the game's tough enough to play as it is.

The guy who laid that cheap shot on Cam Newton should be suspended a bunch of games.dangerous hit,no need of that kind of stuff,the game's tough enough to play as it is.
Probally irritated at the diaper the league put on QBs. ;)

In slow motion it really wasn’t as bad as the drama queen made it out to be. One minute later he was back on the field dancing.

Reactions: dukesince91
I use to always root against the Panthers, but Cam made me a fan. If I had to pick an NFC squad, go Panthers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT