ADVERTISEMENT

Need some advice.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
I 'm not device savy at all but I recently bought a tablet and am trying to post from it. I am constantly backing out letters to correct them. I know part of the problem is I punch the wrong letter with my big fingered but sometimes and the end of a word my device extends that word into another word without me punching any letters and I have to go back and delete those letters. I like the tablet because it frees up our price for my wife to use. Any advice or is it a lost cause for this senile old fart. OFC

I 'm not device savy at all but I recently bought a tablet and am trying to post from it. I am constantly backing out letters to correct them. I know part of the problem is I punch the wrong letter with my big fingered but sometimes and the end of a word my device extends that word into another word without me punching any letters and I have to go back and delete those letters. I like the tablet because it frees up our price for my wife to use. Any advice or is it a lost cause for this senile old fart. OFC
Nope not at all. Get a tablet keyboard. They’re fairly cheap. It connects through Bluetooth.

What operating system is the tablet running? There may be some settings you can change to help with your issues. I know nothing about Apple's ios, but might can help with Windows or Android, including Amazon Kindle. One easy thing is to turn off autocorrect. Autocorrect is the bane of my existence.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT