ADVERTISEMENT

Need prayers for my cousin's son.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
I have a 13 year old cousin named Jonathon Barnes that has Accute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. He is now undergoing treatment at North Carolina Children's Hospital. It seems as though it will take a while with the treatments. The positive is there is about a 85% per cent survival rate. He is a strong young man . He is an athlete and is pretty down that he can't participate for a while. He also comes from a strong Christian family with tons of faith. I ask each of you if willing to remember Jonathon in your prayers or either wish him the bes. His family needs support also. Thanks so much. OFC

God is good my friend. Sending prayers for young Jonathan

Originally posted by skysdad:
I have a 13 year old cousin named Jonathon Barnes that has Accute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. He is now undergoing treatment at North Carolina Children's Hospital. It seems as though it will take a while with the treatments. The positive is there is about a 85% per cent survival rate. He is a strong young man . He is an athlete and is pretty down that he can't participate for a while. He also comes from a strong Christian family with tons of faith. I ask each of you if willing to remember Jonathon in your prayers or either wish him the bes. His family needs support also. Thanks so much. OFC
You got it, Sky. This young man, family, and friends are in my prayers. God bless them all.

OFC

Sky, my very best to Jonathan and his family. Please tell him to keep his chin up, things have a way of working out. You keep your chin up too! God Bless.

JC-OFC

The young man is in my thoughts and prayers, sky. OFC

you got it bro!

nc childrens is top tier. do a great job with kids cancers/leukemia. should be in good hands.

Lord please make this young man 100% well and please wipe out these horrible sicknesses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT