ADVERTISEMENT

Need help from Duke fans...

Apr 29, 2008
I’m in a fantasy football league with 9 UNC fans and I’m the only one with any common sense to cheer for the correct shade of blue. I’m going to record a podcast next week where I planned to have humorous (hopefully) advertisement segments in between my topics. SNL was my inspiration for those who have seen the bowling skits with Jason Sudeikis. One segment I want to “advertise” will be about a book entitled “How to survive your annoying Tar Heel friends during the holidays”. This is where I need your help. I need ideas for what the book will say or talk about. For example, encourage the eating of pumpkin seeds or dark chocolate for improved memory function. This will help remind your Tar Heel friends that the 2019 season did in fact take place. Their 19 losses did happen and their 59 game win streak against at home against Clemson did come to an end. Or something to the effect of “based on their academic past and reputation, we all know math isn’t the best subject for Tar Heel fans but...” then incorporate a Helms title joke. Those are my early ideas and I know the clever posters here can help me out with more. Hope this makes sense and thanks in advance.

If the ACC's biggest thugs ever subject comes up just say makhtar n'diaye or pj hairston and cheaters fans will say "who" or will just shut up because you can't go any lower than that. Just for information dean smith recruited n'diaye knowing exactley who he was getting and hof coach roy williams recruited hairston knowing the same thing. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
I’m in a fantasy football league with 9 UNC fans and I’m the only one with any common sense to cheer for the correct shade of blue. I’m going to record a podcast next week where I planned to have humorous (hopefully) advertisement segments in between my topics. SNL was my inspiration for those who have seen the bowling skits with Jason Sudeikis. One segment I want to “advertise” will be about a book entitled “How to survive your annoying Tar Heel friends during the holidays”. This is where I need your help. I need ideas for what the book will say or talk about. For example, encourage the eating of pumpkin seeds or dark chocolate for improved memory function. This will help remind your Tar Heel friends that the 2019 season did in fact take place. Their 19 losses did happen and their 59 game win streak against at home against Clemson did come to an end. Or something to the effect of “based on their academic past and reputation, we all know math isn’t the best subject for Tar Heel fans but...” then incorporate a Helms title joke. Those are my early ideas and I know the clever posters here can help me out with more. Hope this makes sense and thanks in advance.

#RoyKnew

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT