ADVERTISEMENT

Need a little prayer please

Good luck, man... radiation is such an ass kicker. But once you get through it, you get better, and it feels like a lifetime ago.

Reactions: RHFD
Many thoughts and prayers for you all. Just be as strong and supportive as possible, to this day i say that’s the only thing that got my grandma through it.

Prayers are up for your brother and all your family, RHFD. God bless.

OFC

Prayers to your brother and your family.

Certainly RHFD. My dad had the same disease. It's terrible. Prayers for your brother and your family.

Good job asking for prayers, RHFD. Just said one tonight. Remind us if the thread drops down the page.

I don't pray enough, but did again tonight. How old is your brother? How often does he receive radiation treatment?

23, He is 78 & done with the treatments he had 40 of them & the last one was Friday the doctor said his cancer is gone I hope & pray that it is we are very close when I was in the hospital with my pancreas problems he was there twice a day so I will do all I can to help him I thank everyone for the prayers.

RHFD, I do say a prayer for you and your brother every night. You worried me when you addressed me as 23. I thought maybe your brother was 23 years old instead of 78. Eventually the medical community will cure prostate cancer in the older population. It seems that just about every man gets it if he lives long enough. Best wishes to your entire family

RHFD, thanks for asking for a prayer. I wish that you and your brother didn't need it, but it's good to ask. I had mostly forgotten to pray. Thanks for getting me back on the right track

Prayer and faith are a powerful combination. I know that all too well. We are need the prayers and also faith. These are tough times we are in. We must remember who we are. OFC

Skysdad you are so right prayer & faith are a powerful combination.I know that you also know this. The doctor has said the cancer that my brother had is now gone I sure hope so & I think everyone for all of the prayers.

Reactions: skysdad
Skysdad you are so right prayer & faith are a powerful combination.I know that you also know this. The doctor has said the cancer that my brother had is now gone I sure hope so & I think everyone for all of the prayers.

Thank you. OFC

RHFD, good luck to you and your brother. Try to keep his spirits up. Almost all men develop prostate cancer if they live long enough. Stay on top of it, treat it and usually something gets us before prostate cancer. Consult your doctor, but my wife and uncle broke bones because the radiation weakened them. My wife was helped by vitamin D supplements and weight training. Consult your doctor

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT