ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Playoffs Thread

dukiejay

Mar 2, 2005
Minneapolis
If you’re a fan of the NBA, the next few weeks are as good as it gets.

How big of a step back to the Warriors take without Curry? Can the Spurs give them a run?

With Kyrie out for the year, does it make the Cavs the clear favorite in the East?

How many games does it take for my Wolves to sink the Rockets? :D

I’m looking forward to a fun weekend of basketball....and beyond.

If you’re a fan of the NBA, the next few weeks are as good as it gets.

How big of a step back to the Warriors take without Curry? Can the Spurs give them a run?

With Kyrie out for the year, does it make the Cavs the clear favorite in the East?

How many games does it take for my Wolves to sink the Rockets? :D

I’m looking forward to a fun weekend of basketball....and beyond.
I’d like to see Lebron not make it to the Finals for once, but he’s just too good this time of year. I hope Boston makes a run.

Go TimberBulls! I am a Thibs Guy. Hoping Tyus gets some serious minutes, D Rose should not be playing more minutes than him. Would be cool if Jefferson gets some minutes as well for his defense. Thibs loves defensive minded guys. Wearing my Miami Winslow jersey tomorrow and my Cavs Irving jersey on Sunday.

Reactions: dukiejay
I haven’t had a chance to watch Philly and J.J. a lot this season. There are some damn good shooters on that team. Ben Simmons is sick, too.

Reactions: skysdad
I saw a post on Facebook that Duke has 12 former players in this year’s NBA playoffs. Is that the most of all schools?

Philly is so fun, and that's without Embiid, who is such a thrill to watch. They are the most interesting team in the East in forever, wouldn't be shocked if they lost the first round in 6 or if they won the East.
I just think Lebron is on a mission to drag this silly Cavs team back to the finals, and there's no one in the East equipped well enough to stop him.

Please, anyone but Golden State. Houston - Cleveland is my prediction. Houston is the better team, but Paul and Harden have never shown greatness in the playoffs. I'm hoping the lights are too bright for Houston and Cleveland can steal one.

If Lebron somehow wins the title with this Cavs team, I think he has a great argument as the greatest ever.

Reactions: christophero
Statement game by the Sixers. Good for them. Agree about LeBron. He's been in the finals what, 6 years in a row? With teams hobbled this is his chance to get another title.

Statement game by the Sixers. Good for them. Agree about LeBron. He's been in the finals what, 6 years in a row? With teams hobbled this is his chance to get another title.
7 years in a row. 4 with the Heat and the last 3 seasons with Cleveland.

If GS makes the finals and is fully healthy, it's over. But I still think Cleveland could take the Rockets, mainly due to the Rockets lack of finals experience.

Reactions: christophero
I’m rooting for Portland, but they’ll likely have to beat GS and Houston to get to the Finals, so I’m not too optimistic. GS vs Cleveland is fun to watch due to all the storylines, but if GS is healthy, Cleveland doesn’t stand a chance.

Tatum scoring, assisting and rebounding. Doing a little bit of everything.

Cleveland with a Duke vs. Kansas-esque shooting performance against the Pacers today.

Hardin is a scoring machine for the Rockets

He’s a do-everything machine. Very fun player to watch. It would be even more fun if he wasn’t doing it to the Wolves.

KAT was a complete no-show that first half. Our best defense is still standing around and watching.

I don’t watch much NBA but I decided to flip over to TNT for a second and there was a very weird sequence with 1:30 left in the Rockets/Timberwolves game.

Last night's game was there for the taking for the Wolves. Disappointed in the play of Butler and KAT, although I think the Wolves did a horrible job in not getting the ball to KAT on the countless mismatches all night.

I just don't think the Rockets will play that poorly again on Wednesday night. There were no visions of some monumental series upset in my mind, but I think the opportunity to make it interesting was probably missed last night.

Truthfully, having the Wolves relevant again and back in the playoffs is a cool thing for this guy. Just wish Butler hadn't gotten hurt or I think we're probably the three or four seed in the West. Oh well.

I'm not impressed with this Cleveland squad and no chance they make the finals this year. The Pacers remind me of the generals that the trotters played. Lebron is Meadowlark.

Very, very, easily.
What’d he ever do wrong? I would think he has lost enough Finals, for anybody who doesn’t like him. It’s not like anybody has to be jealous that he’s been too good or successful.

The fact that Lebron had to have a career game last night and the Cavs still squeaked out a W is scary, I'm worried.

I will never understand how people dislike Lebron. From his childhood, growing up in the projects of Akron, (Akron is no joke btw) to where he is now is an amazing story. Guy has been in the spotlight since he was 16 and never had a major scandal.
But oh well, some people just don't like greatness. I get it, I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT